Search results

1. GamingFreeeze

Lurking

Just want to clarify, I never was a mod but if Kiki's offering the position, I may take a look.
  2. GamingFreeeze

Lurking

Haha, I'd come back if I was any good but my name is infamous fot being pretty darn bad at this game :p. I can't speak for Dreg and them but to my knowledge they agreed it took to much time. I even talk to Noobie. If you all are lucky, you may see Dreg, at the least.
  3. GamingFreeeze

Lurking

Rawr indeed
  4. GamingFreeeze

Old School Killers

Maybe someday it will
  5. GamingFreeeze

Old School Killers

For a world as small as this it might as well be.
  6. GamingFreeeze

F world Trashtalk!

Management? Turn over a new leaf? If I had a clever analogy, I'd insert it here but instead I'll opt for snide laughter :D
  7. GamingFreeeze

F world Trashtalk!

Hahaha, good old Management humor.
  8. GamingFreeeze

Old School Killers

The Malice :eek: Hahaha, Anyways, just to say Biz's top member is up to a shocking....... 20 villages. Good job guys, the Gwendoline game is strong with you. It's kind of sad to see this kind of play but it is what it is. How much convincing would it take for Biz's top 10 to leave and try to win...
  9. GamingFreeeze

Old School Killers

Wow, only two days later and I'm back here to point out Bizmoney's tribe. And perhaps no fault of his own, his top players. All of which dominate the top 20.
  10. GamingFreeeze

F world Trashtalk!

This argument is as old as the time you two first met. Pluto accuses Management of cheating; Management accuses Pluto. Honestly it's kind of annoying to see this back and forth. Now, Pluto is my friend so Management already knows my bias :D but I don't really know who is cheating so I'd prefer...
  11. GamingFreeeze

F world Trashtalk!

Ah, memories. Glad to see nothings changed between you two.
  12. GamingFreeeze

Old School Killers

An update on the world, it looks like a bunch of giants are playing hacky sac with a group of midgets. Biz's tribe stands at 65 people strong while the next highest ranked has below 50 members. Biz's group has nearly 200 villages while the second ranked is at 90. At the rate this is going, it's...
  13. GamingFreeeze

TW2-tools Survey

1) How long have you been playing TW2? Since US3 where I got my butt handed to me :D 2) How many times per week do you use TW2-tools? I use it every day....... 3) how does TW2-tools improve your overall gaming experience? .......to check maps and shifts on the game field that I'm not able to...
  14. GamingFreeeze

Old School Killers

Ya know, I only joined the world three days ago if even that but I already see a guy with six villages. That doesn't phase me, it's kind of the norm but what staggers me is that instead of creating a challenge a lot of people go to Bizmoney's tribe. What makes me sad is that the world hasn't...
  15. GamingFreeeze

Worlds Comparison

Ah S world, that brings back some memories. That was such a fun world to me and then it wasn't. A sticky, murky quagmire of spies, betrayals, and just plain old insults. The amount of tickets sent to the mods was crazy. Good times, good times. :D
  16. GamingFreeeze

Top Five Map

This world still lives? Come on now Management.
  17. GamingFreeeze

Top Five Map

You playing anymore worlds Management?
  18. GamingFreeeze

Top Five Map

Allied TH2 and that won't be changing anytime soon.
  19. GamingFreeeze

Top Five Map

Beaten down quite a bit but in no way out of the fight :D
  20. GamingFreeeze

Top 7 Map

The world looks pretty balanced quite honestly.