Search results

1. Thicc Lad

Lets Make the Forums Great Again

Nice new forums. I hate them. Out of all the complaints people had i dont think the layout or style of the frickin forums was ever one. Great job
  2. Thicc Lad

Indefinite Gwen

The year is 2040. Gwen is now around 24/7/365. All worlds are VP. World US #478 Hohenzollern Castle opens. Named after the ancestral seat of hou... who fing cares. Night Bonus on. No relocation. Capt C creates a new realm competition. First tribe to recruit 200 members will be awarded 20...
  3. Thicc Lad

Domination reached by THC!

Hoes mad....Hoes mad
  4. Thicc Lad

Alexhann's Adventure ( En47 Uhrovec )

Nice moves Alex. VERY COOOL! we're awarding you 1500 crowns in-game for your very special efforts. Well done and deserved buddy.
  5. Thicc Lad

mobile quality of life

We'll get that in the next update for ya bud. Anything else you need?
  6. Thicc Lad

K World TV News

miss you daddy.:p lemme get that eggplant. really miss you being in me. my account that is
  7. Thicc Lad

K World TV News

hey guys i think i forgot my password and cant log in. Someone give theirs so i can rim bubbles For real getting banned with da boiiis and then charging back. oh its a great feelin. nice moves THC keep it up.
  8. Thicc Lad

K World TV News

I wish you'd stop playing favourites dude and be more unbiased.
  9. Thicc Lad

K World TV News

Nice job eljefe. maybe we'll meet in the middle and you can teach me how to play. Im 99% sure your statement is incorrect tho m8. edit: how many did u take? Sales and I have taken 6-7 ourselves in the last 7days.
  10. Thicc Lad

massing mail

Capt C just gave everyone his Off time. rookie move kid.
  11. Thicc Lad

What is harassment/mass mailing

Hey mods lemme answer for panterraa he was dropkicked as a kid so its little hard for him to process new info. Pant, harassment is like what you did to those barbs on F world. You kept picking on them over and over and over and over. Many barbs quit cuz of you. Now, trash talk would be like...
  12. Thicc Lad

What is harassment/mass mailing

Wait. this is hypothetical right?
  13. Thicc Lad

K World TV News

I love how you say Sales and "friends".... We are not defined by him. If we wanted you out, you would have been out with or without sales there. Don't get it twisted, Steeltempest, Sales and myself are a force to be reckoned with. I know a lot of people cry and say it's one person running 3...
  14. Thicc Lad

K World TV News

thanks Einstein. Got any other theories you wanna drop on us?
  15. Thicc Lad

K World TV News

well i was scared but this is us bored.
  16. Thicc Lad

K World TV News

> be Tfox/cruncher/carnage > play tw2 for yrs > jump on K world with new name cuz of the meanies > mfw i start in Frickin Zbirds province > Get rimmed on week1 > restart on rim and then merge with top tribe > grow lots and become big boy > do first big boy op with OSK > send tiny nuke to...
  17. Thicc Lad

K World TV News

I need me a man who can boost my morale like this.
  18. Thicc Lad

K World TV News

In such a small tw2.community let me merge the #1 and #2 tribes and then have a academy tribe. How bout you address that too dude.
  19. Thicc Lad

K World TV News

You know the worst bit about it? RIP. Why on earth would he poach/merge/invite half of a enemy tribe he is fighting. Hes a big of a coward as the guys who jumped from OSK. You would think a veteran with multiple wins would jump on new worlds and go hmm why dont i try to keep it interesting...
  20. Thicc Lad

K WORLD SALTY CHAT ROOM

Deep down u wanna join us and take on the biggest crowner in the US and bury him. u know it bby. Eljefe doesnt sound salty pant.