2. Beezkneez

Rupea Realm Competitions

Thank you Cap
  3. Beezkneez

Rupea Realm Competitions

:rolleyes: Kumquat
  4. Beezkneez

Automated Farming Could Save This Game

You really think so Mo? Cause that's what I'm doing every day sir.
  5. Beezkneez

Automated Farming Could Save This Game

I assure you we are actively searching and banning anyone who is scripting and using bots. That goes for ANYONE caught using such methods to progress themselves in any way.
  6. Beezkneez

Rupea Realm Competitions

Let me remind everyone here that this entire argument is unnecessary and inappropriate. If it continues then I will have no option but to close this thread. Playful banter and trash talk are fine but I will not tolerate personal attacks of calling people inappropriate names. If you want to...
  7. Beezkneez

Lets Make the Forums Great Again

:p Well, our names are purple but I'm seeing blue menu bar and background so who knows. lol Wait, no my name is blue as well. Yours IS purple but mine is blue. o_O
  8. Beezkneez

Gwendoline Wheel Returns

Gwendoline's Game returns! Welcome Tribal Warriors and archers! Gwendoline has returned with challenges ready for you! So for the next 4 days show off your archer skills and collect amazing rewards. From the 19th of November until the 22nd of November show that your aim is true, in the...
  9. Beezkneez

New Issue Building Queue

My pleasure :D
  10. Beezkneez

Indefinite Gwen

:eek::rolleyes: That was my bad. :p
  11. Beezkneez

New Issue Building Queue

It's been passed along. Thanks for letting us know! :D
  12. Beezkneez

News Palamidi on the way!

Woo woo! :D:D:D
  13. Beezkneez

Olavinlinna Realm Competitions

Kumquat....I'm watching you sir. :rolleyes:
  14. Beezkneez

mobile quality of life

No, Thicc is just one of our friendly players. :rolleyes: We will certainly pass this information up. Thank you for your suggestions! :D
  15. Beezkneez

Lets Make the Forums Great Again

Now Sly.... XD You know this ain't on Cap and me. o_O:rolleyes:
  16. Beezkneez

Clock settings

Thank you guys for your ideas. We will pass along the suggestion. ;)
  17. Beezkneez

Navardun

Hello crush. I'm around. ;)
  18. Beezkneez

Navardun

Guys, when have we NOT updated you on realms opening? We're human and sometimes we make mistakes. Things come up in real life just like for you all. I think one oops is forgivable. We do apologize for it and it will not happen again in the future. Thank you for your understanding. Also...