Search results

1. CaptC

Pushing

How it is done, matters. And pushing is defined as a benefit for yourself, or others. As I already said: If players want to clear out their villages for others, they can do so before quitting. They can even have the coops help them, while they are playing. The key thing is, they are still...
  2. CaptC

Declare a win for WIN

That is offensive bash points. Defensive bash totals are not generally under a players control, so we generally do not award prizes for that.
  3. CaptC

Rupea Realm Competitions

This conversation is just getting worse, so we are going to stop it. Official policy from Support is that we don't interfere with the actions of tribe founders. Full stop. If the actual reason for taking the action is because one player disliked another, that is a pretty extreme reaction, but...
  4. CaptC

Pushing

I am not going to answer point by point. The general rule is that coops need to play the coop account, for the benefit of the coop account. Playing the account to benefit yourself, or others, is the very definition of pushing. If your tribe nobles an inactive, that is not pushing. if your tribe...
  5. CaptC

Declare a win for WIN

You aren't a member, you are a founder! (j/k, it's fixed)
  6. CaptC

Rupea Realm Competitions

This conversation is trending badly. Please keep it civil, and avoid direct personal attacks.
  7. CaptC

November Battle Reports

You should post reports using the correct forum name, then... but I fixed it.
  8. CaptC

Pushing

If you are a coop, you need to play the other person's account, for the benefit of that account. Playing that person's account for the benefit of yourself, or for another person you are cooperating/conspiring with, is coop abuse, commonly called pushing. Common example: If you remove your...
  9. CaptC

Declare a win for WIN

Yeah, about that... it looks like the update to the new version of the forum software broke the fancy pictures in all of our hall of fames. I will try to figure out if I can restore it, but I will be honest, that part was all black magic to me... What we have now looks a little plain, but all...
  10. CaptC

Rupea Realm Competitions

On to a little more fun kind of conversation: Congrats to motown21, h-s-h and andraus for being the top three players in our OBash competition!
  11. CaptC

December Sneak Attacks!

Post your screenshots of successful sabotage reports here, for the month of December. You get points for the levels of buildings destroyed using the table found at https://en.wiki.tribalwars2.com/index.php?title=Points_table Prizes will be awarded on or near the first day of the month, for the...
  12. CaptC

November Sneak Attacks!

Sure, Raffi... Let me post the winners here, first. :) Congrats to our three winners!
  13. CaptC

December Battle Reports

A reminder: Make sure you have artillery involved in the battle! For an entry to count, we need to see your opponent's casualty list. For battles that you lost, you normally need your opponent to post their side of the battle report. That is the only way to get an accurate record of the damage...
  14. CaptC

November Battle Reports

They are right here. :) Congrats to Tomy Hoopa, Futtbucker and Desbear!
  15. CaptC

Declare a win for WIN

Prizes have been rewarded. If you don't think you got yours, drop a ticket and I will check.
  16. CaptC

Bash Reports November

No entries. Sorry all!
  17. CaptC

Olavinlinna Realm Competitions

Congrats to Dream Team for winning Olavinlinna! Hall of Fame will be posted shortly. New registrations are turned off, logins will be disabled in about a week.
  18. CaptC

Declare a win for WIN

It does indeed appear to be time. :)
  19. CaptC

Rupea Realm Competitions

I am going to caution everyone to avoid name-calling. We have had to hide way too much. Stop making so much work for Beez and me. We have been refraining from giving forum demerit points but any further name calling is going to get immediate demerits, and if that kicks off automatic bans, so...
  20. CaptC

Twelve Days of Christmas

12 Days of Winter Welcome Tribal Warriors! Starting from the 1st of December and continuing through the 12 days after, we present to you our 12 Days of Winter event. On those days, we will be treating you to a small gift; all you have to do to receive your gift is login to your game. As soon...