Search results

1. Krimlon

WAR

North? South? I thought we were moving West! To the Rim!
  2. Krimlon

Top 7 Map

Ya I'm actually enjoying this world
  3. Krimlon

Top 7 Map

New map pretty please?
  4. Krimlon

Word on the Street

The Brute Squad from COL on World K is here ;)
  5. Krimlon

Top 7 Map

Thanks for the map!
  6. Krimlon

Predictions Central

I don't really keep up with what's happening with other tribes so I can't make any predictions that way and haven't looked at the map in abit. I just hope this world isn't over so quick!
  7. Krimlon

Hi. Members

I get quite lucky against lornce and his nobles. I just happen to log in time and I might as well try and keep those skills sharp for future worlds. I'm lucky if I remember to build walls on the villages you attack sometimes. A lot of us in this circle are ready for this to end.
  8. Krimlon

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

Appreciate the maps, Nice change of pace with the different colors this go around.
  9. Krimlon

World 18 Top 5 Map

I enjoy seeing how the world progresses with these maps.
  10. Krimlon

Map of Kronborg top 10 tribes

Though i didnt talk to alot of yas. It was a joy to play on this world. See yas in W18!
  11. Krimlon

Let us put some life in this new world

Tribes do have a habit of suprising ya sometimes. Im excited to see how this world develops. Though im not in the loop on anything so idk whos fighting who and whos allied with whom so far.
  12. Krimlon

Nice stats very thorough indeed. And I appreciate the map updates also. Nice there consistently posted
  13. Krimlon

Top 8 Tribe Chat

Lol I don't hate any tribes, I quite enjoy all of this. It amuses me to no end.
  14. Krimlon

Top 8 Tribe Chat

Eh there talking like NAO use to talk, just alot of hot air and full of themselves, and look how that turned out for NOA. They say history repeats itself.
  15. Krimlon

Top 8 Tribe Chat

Since the majority of posts in the Map thread is more off topic posts than anything. I felt the need to make a thread for that specific purpose so people don't have to wade through pages looking for the maps. So anything pertaining to Battles, fights, ego inflating and other such things with...
  16. Krimlon

Exactly. They still haven't learned that they need to work as a team. It blows my mind the lack of communication they have.
  17. Krimlon

I think the main thing is, atleast NAO has gotten smaller. Months ago people thought there was no way any tribe would gain ground on them.
  18. Krimlon

Im all for chit chat on the forums, but could yas make another topic for it. A comment here and there is fine about the ways the map has changed but outright convo could be better served in a new topic. One such as HI and COL, could be abit hard for some people to have to wade through pages of...
  19. Krimlon

ya but give it a week it'll start back up lol
  20. Krimlon

This Topic got amusing pretty quick if I do say so myself.