Search results

1. kamarah

yay new world

In a way, you kind of did in the end. GRD hit the domination mark far before the VP mark. You could probably say that INO deserves some credit for pushing it that way.
  2. kamarah

2000 VP is too much

It's not about whether it's easy or hard. It's just BORING to farm VP after you've defeated all of your enemies.
  3. kamarah

Maps

Is that so? I wonder if I know who you were. My forum persona on TW1 was Laterus, and I was mostly known on W3 (Kamarah) and W55 (Incomings)
  4. kamarah

2000 VP is too much

I don't see how that helps at all. The fewer players you have, the harder it is to get the VP required.
  5. kamarah

Maps

I don't use a mask.. and I do recommend messing with me. ^.^
  6. kamarah

2000 VP is too much

It seems unlikely that most tribes will max out. My tribe on E is is 116 players. That's just over 17 VP required per player, which is the current rank 15 in that world. I get that it's to make the game more casual, but I don't think even the most casual player is looking to munch barbs...
  7. kamarah

2000 VP is too much

Aside from the mechanic being poorly thought out to begin with (See thread: New endgame: Victory Points), the number of points required for a VP win is set too high. Eketorp World is basically done, and it's shown that 2000 VP is too high of a victory requirement. There are only 8500 (3500...
  8. kamarah

Maps

Well... GRD just about has a domination victory at this point, but still a lot of VP to go... It'd be nice if the devs would just call it a win. The tribe has 2675 villages, so that would mean to get 2000 vp, we would have to have 75% of our villages dedicated to VP, meaning 75% of our...
  9. kamarah

Maps

Yeah, I started on en w3. Played it about 3 years, leading the tribe that eventually won, about 5 years after I got bored with it. I stuck it out till the end on w55, but that took me about 3 years. It's crazy that I haven't been on this world for even 3 months, and it's almost over.
  10. kamarah

Maps

In a way it's nice that the world goes fast, but man, most villages haven't even had enough time to be built up all the way.
  11. kamarah

Maps

2000 vp
  12. kamarah

Maps

Nice sentiment.
  13. kamarah

Maps

War Score: GRD: 321 INO: 62
  14. kamarah

Maps

Why would I fight you? I'm not anywhere near you. I was wondering how long it'd take you to trash talk lol. Yeah, the guys INO got to flip from GRD finally plannned a good OP on me. Don't be too proud though, I play without a co, my account still isn't that big, and I'm all alone surrounded...
  15. kamarah

Maps

War Score: GRD: 241 INO: 46 This doesn't include anything from the ATP war, or kicked inactives, etc.
  16. kamarah

Maps

ok, lets look at those stats. Lets look back starting on 6/20 (your first day of new growth) up to present. INO caps: vs GRD - 7 vs BARBARIANS - 20 vs Others - 12 Internal - 5 Yet, INO lost 34 villages to GRD in that same time period. So, yes, you have a net gain of villages (39), barely...
  17. kamarah

Maps

Is it really a good idea to talk about our ops in an open forum to an enemy? No reason to confirm or deny anything. Silly.
  18. kamarah

Maps

Trash talk me all you want. I'm still doing better than you, so the worse you make me look, the worse you look.
  19. kamarah

Maps

It's not my fault the people in my area fold easily. *shrug* All of my caps are on players, most of them while I was in a one-person tribe, and they were in top ranked tribes. You cannot make the same claim. I have more caps against HL/C-B (me = 7, you = 2) and JCO (me = 3, you = 2) than you...
  20. kamarah

Maps

ATP as ahead when the merger happened. INO has at never at any point been ahead in caps. Also, considering I just got a recruitment invite from Alvert, I don't think INO is above MRT and: