1. Hi im Basher

THE DAILY DRAMMA THREAD

MORE DRAMA PLEASE!!!!
  2. Hi im Basher

Top 5 Maps

LONG LIVE TLI!!! ONWARD!! FORWARD!!!
  3. Hi im Basher

THE DAILY DRAMMA THREAD

LOL. Why cant we all just get along this is just a game and although we all strive to be the best what is better then making friends that enjoy the very thing you do?
  4. Hi im Basher

Top 5 Maps

Not much HUG managed to beat me up pretty good in my main.. luckily i relocated before that. I will not give up like most players in this world are doing. even when the odds are stacked against us we will fight 800 of you if that is what it comes to.. TLI is doing fine.. We are just in need of...
  5. Hi im Basher

You know your in trouble when your Paladin (?????)

You know your paladin is in trouble when he doesnt come back with the army.. :P
  6. Hi im Basher

THE DAILY DRAMMA THREAD

Ouch that one must have stung..take it easy on the guy lol....
  7. Hi im Basher

Top 5 Maps

8. Hi im Basher

Top 5 Maps

Its kinda sad that we have no allies in the top 5 now that SIN have joined the ranks. We are fighting everyone in the top 5 lol. If any tribe is fearless enough to stand up to this anti-fearless coalition that CND have created by all means contact our leaders and join in on the mayhem. Until...
  9. Hi im Basher

Top 5 Maps

An update for all you W15 warriors.
  10. Hi im Basher

Top 5 Maps

11. Hi im Basher

Top 5 Maps

Current state of US15.
  12. Hi im Basher

US15

Lol I find it funny how the mods are taking all the flak for the things we dont like in the game when really they have no control over it. Its the devs we need to be focusing fire on.. I have about 5000 complaints recruited along with 1k concerns and 1k doubts im still making 400 appeals to take...
  13. Hi im Basher

US15

Im sure you are a decent player tfox I was just baffled when i received word that you restarted on this world. I can understand if the swarm of TLI closing in on you made you press the forbidden button lol..All jokes aside tho I just want to know why barb munching is VIABLE here and not in TW1...
  14. Hi im Basher

US15

The point is where is the fun in barb munching when you can actually have wars that test your skill and medal?soon gone will be the days where the efforts of your tribe and that of your enemies count on the battlefield all you have to do is barb munch as fast as you can and build armies to...
  15. Hi im Basher

Another MRT World???

I do not like mass recruit tribes. I know there will always be mass recruit tribes. I will try my best to win against mass recruit tribes.
  16. Hi im Basher

US15

I also think the tribe limit needs to be reduced. 200 members in a tribe is far too much to control and even coordinate. I would like an in-game clock that everyone can go off of like in TW1. This is my christmas wish list!! Please SANTA!! I HAVE BEEN SO NICE THIS YEAR!!
  17. Hi im Basher

Another MRT World???

Also if you take into account the fact that all top 3 tribes are or almost double our size. Just goes to show that quality over quantity is still very much alive.
  18. Hi im Basher

US15

You guys all really need to take a chill pill all this teasing is all in good fun...Trash talking is part of the game as long as it doesnt include vulgar language,racism,etc. YALL JUST NEED TO PUT SOME RESPECK ON MY NAME!!! YALL FINISH OR YALL DONE?
  19. Hi im Basher

Rate the player above!!

Bringing back a game that I always loved to play on the old TW1 forums.. Since I made this post I will go first..Who ever posts after me will write a post about me and so on and so forth....The player I choose is Ayoshi.. Player: Ayoshi 1.Points/Rank: (4/5) At the time of this post Ayoshi is...