Search results

1. WHERE IS IKO??? THERE IS NO IKO

Motown name someone u think is cheating ok? And then we can discuss on how they are not. Normally one doesn't need to defend themselves against baseless and petty accusations such as the ones u throw at us but just for shucks lets have a go at it.
  2. WHERE IS IKO??? THERE IS NO IKO

That'd be hilarious.....
  3. Automated Farming Could Save This Game

What, players like u? If you wanna see an example of players getting banned for script, half of K world's winning tribe got banned for script farming. How they won anyways still eludes me.
  4. WHERE IS IKO??? THERE IS NO IKO

Ig we can move the argument here. I noticed most of kavendar's post was deleted. The good and true part too.
  5. SALTY 2.0

Almost 2 months and no new salty talk
  6. Solutions to help fight abuse and cheating.

So you want to get rid of the tech unlock option? Or the resource trade option? Because unless u have the lv 20 tech bonus unlocked for markets (naturally or crowned), I cant send other players resources anyways. The only way I know of quest rewards unlocking lv 20 tech for markets is by the...
  7. Rupea Realm Competitions

You should see what he really says about you in discord ;)
  8. Rupea Realm Competitions

@Lord Kavendar I like u
  9. WHERE IS IKO??? THERE IS NO IKO

Lol we only had the one. He just fooled y'all well enough to have y'all vote for him
  10. Rupea Realm Competitions

We do more for our new members than you ever done for yours. We give them the resources and knowledge to improve their personal skill and experience. Also itnmust be nice to have mods on your side Motown smh. You name call like never seen before and yet all you get is a warning.
  11. Rupea Realm Competitions

And just so we all can be clear, what behavior of mine is toxic? Be specific pls. I wanna know what I am doing wrong after all.
  12. Rupea Realm Competitions

So you are claiming 90 players were inactive and THATS why u guys were losing? I just want everyone here to hear this if it is true. Because I know for sure much more than 10 accounts were participating. So the truth is now dumb hmm? Do you have any evidence to prove me wrong? Or you just...
  13. Rupea Realm Competitions

Well ik that isnt entirely true. Many were active and sending attacks and fakes. Unless of course that was u using their accounts....
  14. Rupea Realm Competitions

So now its our fault your tribe disbanded? Lol you are now delusional. Its seems to me that you think you are smashing us as you took a small hand full of villages from us while in reality what you took from us has been over compensated 10x from the rest of the tribe. Not to mention you are...
  15. Rupea Realm Competitions

Lol im just here to stoke the fire from time to time. You say we crown, which isnt wrong. But id wager as a tribe we crown the same as just you. Kinda easy tho when you got atleat 40-50 players willing to donate a lil each. For the good of the tribe.
  16. Rupea Realm Competitions

Here is an example of a player protected because of how much he crowns. Notice the lack of any mods in this thread? And you'll have to work on your insults Motown. Insult-game weak. I got nerves of steel grrr
  17. Rupea Realm Competitions

Where the popcorn at? Motown21 getting wrecked and then proceeds to dig hinself a bigger hole with each comment he makes. Love it. In your words, get lost peasant. Altho I find it hilarious that is supposed to be an insult. Also find it funny that once the reported players got the boot, Motown...
  18. In-Game Map Maker

So yes you can color any tribe any color and yes you can zoom all the way out using Ctrl commands but its still a really poor way to view the world when it comes to maps. One of, if not the most begged for update, is a creation/approval and funded website where we can go and make maps, track...
  19. Rupea Realm Competitions

Except for the time last world when you did cheat, got caught, and was kicked. Now I'm watching thr exaxt same thing happen again. Nothing screams cheating to me more than seeing 12 players all with no bash, no farming, and low troops, but they have extremely high special delivery scores AND ive...
  20. Rupea Realm Competitions

Well u dont see me going around proclaiming myself god huh? That would be pretty stupid. There is only one god and he might look like a potato. Maybe