Search results

1. Tokano

New Issue wft

I would definitely advise sending in a ticket about it then.
  2. Tokano

World end

Lol, nope. I'm just a volunteer.
  3. Tokano

World end

I think it's more apt to say that you ran out in the middle of a busy street during rush hour and he tried to grab your hand to pull you back and you shook him off. :p It's alright though, I accept that not everyone understands or appreciates how much free work I put into this game. I do it...
  4. Tokano

New Issue wft

I would encourage you to send in a ticket about this. I tested this twice today and I was able to log in with both my son's Samsung A20s and my Xiaomi Mi 10T and experienced no issues.
  5. Tokano

World end

I guess everyone is entitled to their ill-informed opinions. :rolleyes:
  6. Tokano

World end

o_O Oh dear. Don't tell me announcements are broken now as well.
  7. Tokano

Top 5 Tribe

I personally love being in those situations. The path for your survival is extremely straightforward and it comes down to how badly you want the win.
  8. Tokano

Game clock

Lol, it's a lengthy spreadsheet to be sure. I've suggested a lot of things this month already, so this will go on next months batch of suggestions I give to Ashie.
  9. Tokano

Idea: Artifacts of God

It's all good. If there's anyone who understands misreading a post, it's me. Evidence of me not being able to read on EN.
  10. Tokano

Game clock

I almost never play on mobile, so this is news to me. I'll add this to my list of suggestions.
  11. Tokano

You're forgetting that I'm also a Christian. One of the major goals of early latin Catholic Christianity during the First Crusade was to conquer Jerusalem, which they did. But, you know, I guess we can avoid historical jokes.
  12. Tokano

And then when we have enough artifacts, we march on the Holy Land! Deus Vult!
  13. Tokano

Beginner Protection

You definitely don't lose BP from spying barbs.
  14. Tokano

Suggestion Hope you notice

This is definitely something that happens and there was a discussion about it over on EN that summed it up nicely. While I don't know if this is intended game logic, I know that it's at least consistent. I'll make a point to ask about this and see if I can get a clear answer on it.
  15. Tokano

Top 5 Tribe

You guys behaving in here?
  16. Tokano

Why does TW2 continue to let people Coin like this?

I appreciate the ideas and the critiques. I know things like this have been suggested many times in the past, and I will do my best to continue to recommend these types of crown balancing changes.
  17. Tokano

Next Contest?

Contests happen monthly and the next one will start as soon as I think of one. :p
  18. Tokano

Suggestion Hope you notice

Trust me, I've been hammering away at "we need more world configs. Look at TW1, why the actual [Family Friendly Mod Edit] do we not even have 1/10th of that?" and you know, we'll see how that goes. :p
  19. Tokano

Next dom world on EN

EN is BIIIG toxic. But it's kinda what makes it fun. All the smashed egos, childish fights and memes can make my efforts as a moderator really entertaining.
  20. Tokano

[Contest] Paladin Competition

Sorry for the delay in getting the winners sorted out. I don't really have an excuse for why this took so long other than my time management needs work. First place: @Yeskhaleesi Second place: @Jhin Third place: @Solitude empire I let Ashie know the winners this morning so crowns may...