• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Harry Johnson

World chat

Oh noes, it seems tw-tools is no longer a thing! Is there a similar website for tracking tribes and ppl and what not?
  2. Harry Johnson

World chat

Oh goodie, lets see if I do something fun. Lazy these days though XD
  3. Harry Johnson

World chat

Been a looong time since I played, how's this world looking? Pretty much said and done or still a competition?
  4. Harry Johnson

Top 5 map

Nice to see the same ppl are arguing about the same things in the forums about a year since my last visit. TW2 never changes :)
  5. Harry Johnson

So who's coming?

Everyone is into Harry Johnsons, some people just dont know it yet :)
  6. Harry Johnson

So who's coming?

well I'm on the world and plan on relocating depending on which tribe I join.
  7. Harry Johnson

So who's coming?

Sounds good, I'm always looking for interesting ways to play the game and entertain myself ;)
  8. Harry Johnson

So who's coming?

I'm going to make an appearance :)
  9. Harry Johnson

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

We were fighting COS on a limited basis. You assume we had easy access to their villages. xVx recruited members between us and the core where COS was to intentionally block us from gaining villages in the core and we did have the north on lockdown. As soon as xVx started a free fall was we...
  10. Harry Johnson

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

IRN joining xVx was something organized by Hi., it was done by one of our council members and it happened in a few hours, to fast for any of the others to intervene and stop it. The council wassplit between following me and dropping the xVx alliance (after the IRN merge) so we can continue...
  11. Harry Johnson

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

You basically just said everything I have already said o_O. The plan didnt work b/c the person carrying it out went off script and made a deal to merge IRN into xVx. We had members on the south rim who were growing off eating IRN members, we would have moved members down like 2 months into the...
  12. Harry Johnson

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

I dont remeber having anyone named Yeli targeted/killed from TFR (surpisingly I know almost every TFR member by name lawls). If he was in world 9 he wasn't in TFR
  13. Harry Johnson

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

Thats nice to know Peach, I really was hoping you didnt feel neglected and De you should have been on the council as well. Maybe I'll come back for 21 and jump back into the meta game, I hate the actual game play but love the politics, planning and organizing.
  14. Harry Johnson

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

Omys hai peach! When I was there you had full access to everything we talked about, it was all in council chat we didnt have any side chats where we talked strategy, it was a fast moving chat in my time and any chat that you were left out of was prbly a diplo chat that was started before you...
  15. Harry Johnson

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

Yea the merge was denied b/c we felt (and rightly so imo) that we could get the members with no strings attached from a merge. The idea was to break upnthe tribe, snag members and leave a large buffer between us and the rest of the world. It was pretty crappy but it would have worked, yall in a...
  16. Harry Johnson

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

Yea I think most of the old Hi. leadership was burned out, me and Xumi were the most active and my job changed which took a lot of my time which was kind of a imporant thing as me and Xumi kind of of balanced each other out. One of our huge mistakes (sorry Elphame) was trying to help out and...
  17. Harry Johnson

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

I leave for a few months and Hi. falls apart?! Looks like the world is ending with a whimper : /
  18. Harry Johnson

Let us put some life in this new world

I only do maps, I don't do updates, no one has ever asked for my opinion on things :)
  19. Harry Johnson

Map of Kronborg top 10 tribes

The final map, date of world close 12/03/2016
  20. Harry Johnson

World 18 Top 5 Map

New map 12/03/2016