• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Management

New Issue internal error

Well Inno thanks for making us miss the only gwen day that's worth. Saved me a bunch of crowns at least.. I agree that they should offer a free gift or something for the trouble. Or how about extend our gwen wheel one day and add the items that we missed. That would be a nice gesture. Im not...
  2. Management

New Issue internal error

I feel like this thread has gone a bit off topic. Can we please re-focus our attention on Inno's potato servers and their woeful inability to fix them?
  3. Management

Why does TW2 continue to let people Coin like this?

If Inno banned crowns then they would make no money off the game. Therefore it would cease to exist.
  4. Management

New Issue internal error

Going on hr 12 of game being down. And this boys and girls is why you shouldn't pay your devs in crowns...
  5. Management

New Issue internal error

Inno Devs hard at work on the issue..
  6. Management

New Issue internal error

From which acct? haha
  7. Management

New Issue internal error

Same. Servers are down..
  8. Management

K World TV News

Back off bro.. she's mine. Don't make me 1 v 1 you :p
  9. Management

K World TV News

Funny how my "disappearance" was timed perfectly with TW tools going away. Kinda how I said I would stop playing this game once that site went down.. But that's ok.. let the little birdy have his little imaginary victory. I think we all know why he never made a move LMAO
  10. Management

K World TV News

You cant quit beez. We would all be lost without you :(
  11. Management

K World TV News

You absolutely NEVER challenged me on F world and you know it. Pretty sure I even asked multiple times in the tribe chat towards the end of that world if anyone wanted to 1 v 1 me cause I was bored. All I got was crickets chirping. The only time you even spoke to me was to ask me not to take...
  12. Management

K World TV News

Interesting take on history you have there. Wildly inaccurate but still very interesting. Here let me just shoot down all your points and make you look stupid real quick before I leave for work.. Panterra is your main account. And if I knew of the others you claim to have I'm sure I would find...
  13. Management

K World TV News

I'm a MOD now? LOLOLOL. Oh you children make me laugh. If I was a MOD I would have banned your cheating ass a long time ago Panterra. Figures you would have to cheat your balls off to compete. You always were a trashcan :D
  14. Management

Bot Ban Discussion

Yes it's true everyone. I have a secret. And here it is... I love the taste of salt :D
  15. Management

Bot Ban Discussion

OH BOY the SALTINIESS in this thread almost makes me want to come back and play again. "OUR TEAM CHEATED AND GOT CAUGHT AND IT"S ALL THE MODS FAULT!" LULZ. Priceless. You scrubs just need to shut up and GET GUD.
  16. Management

What is harassment/mass mailing

I think we need more threads on the forum to discuss what Mass Mailing is. Maybe if Pant start 5-6 more we can get to the bottom of this mystery..
  17. Management

Release 1.93 Discussion

More options to the coloring feature! YESSSS! This is exactly what TW2 was missing! I wonder what crazy colors they will come up with next:eek:
  18. Management

BeezKneez As New Community Manager

VOTE MANAGEMENT FOR COMMUNITY MANAGER 2020!
  19. Management

TW2 Tools

sounds credible to me..
  20. Management

TW2 Tools

Didn't someone already make a thread about this? hmm...