• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. splat25

Decrease in VPs

Perfect, we are ready to close and are at 617 vp
  2. splat25

Request to Close out Realm

Yep, Inno has been reducing tickets. Server should close out tomorrow 4/14/23
  3. splat25

Decrease in VPs

Home stretch this week! We have 602 and should cap off this Friday. Thanks all.
  4. splat25

Top 5 Tribes

Can you do an update for us King? thanks
  5. splat25

Decrease in VPs

THANK YOU!!!!
  6. splat25

Inno - can I please get an update on this? We are all more than ready for this server to end now.
  7. splat25

This thread is to discuss and share news about closing out this realm. I posted a ticket to Inno asking them to begin to lower VP requirements for this server. Which is great news. Inno or I can post any updates here so players can keep up to date.
  8. splat25

End of the Realm (Kollmitz)

Can you update the winners listing above as well? thanks!
  9. splat25

Arbitrary - thanks for all your help! I see the realm did post winners and award crowns, but he winners are not correct (and also crowns then too). I have the screenshots I posted to the support ticket on 1-29-22 to verify these (summary a post or two up from here) - also they are uploaded with...
  10. splat25

Tribal Wars 2 - Customer Support 2022-01-29 10:33:11 Hello Splat25, Congratulations! As promised, I will flag this for closure and prize awarding. I'd be grateful if you could also please submit a screenshot of the top 3...
  11. splat25

I have screenshots I submitted with the close tickets on 1-29-22 that shows the correct order of these items when the endgame condition were met and noted by Inno. I would like this realm ranked and awarded as of that time. A) Top bash is off - can we get this corrected and crowns corrected...
  12. splat25

Victory Points Update

Would love anohter update from the Inno team here, it's been a while since we met victory conditions. Please close this server and declared winners soon please.
  13. splat25

Victory Points Update

It is now Saturday 1/29 and my tribe, BOH, has secured 2,012 victory points. I'd like to officically ask for the server winners to be declared and for this world to close. I'll put a formal ticket and tag you ArbitraryCamel as well. Thank you to everyone who gamed with us and contributed.
  14. splat25

Victory Points Update

We will achieve this on or by Saturday 1/29. BOH is currently at 2009 VP as of 1/26
  15. splat25

Victory Points Update

Thank you for the help. We'll get there :)
  16. splat25

Official Request to lower VP and Close world US63

Can we get an update from Inno admins on closing this world? thanks
  17. splat25

Official Request to lower VP and Close world US63

As Founder and Co-leader of the dominant Tribe on US63, We would like to formally request this server's VP win conditions be lowered and this server brought to a close.As of this post we have 1,519 VP and the next closest tribe has 92. Let's close this server now so we can move on to other...
  18. splat25

Lower the Victory Points cap.

I would also likle to request this. We have the dominate tribe and there is no contest in this server for dominance. Lower VP and lets bring this world to a close soon please.
  19. splat25

Configurations Feedback (Kollmitz)

I so hate that it's turned off, just saying.
  20. splat25

Last world I play

You guys have done an excellent job growing and taking over, probably won't be long before this server ends I'd guess.