• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. General Discussion Eltz (US83)

Should we even waste our time reaching out to Support. They have mountains of evidence about how two particular players have been cheating. The two players frankly suck, because they are getting handled now despite all of the cheating they have been permitted to do, but it leads many to just...
  2. Largest Nuke Ever

Just so we are clear, your response that the Developers were looking into this was one week ago. This just happened today.
  3. Largest Nuke Ever

We just want a level playing field so we can do the same thing Inno and the developers are allowing our cheating opponents to repeatedly do this over and over again. We've reported this over and over and over again and yet they are still permitted to do these types of things.
  4. General Discussion Eltz (US83)

And yet our opponents continue to leverage "questionable" tactics...Biggest NUKE ever!!!
  5. Largest Nuke Ever

Feel free to post a screen shot of the largest nuke you've seen land or you've launched at someone. I think the attached example will be difficult to beat.
  6. General Discussion Eltz (US83)

I guess in the end, it seems like cheating is a winning proposition.
  7. General Discussion Eltz (US83)

That’s useful. Still waiting on some action to be taken though. Our second largest player effectively was rimmed very quickly being targeted by these illegal tactics and yet the perpetrators are still permitted to thrive seemingly with no recourse. It just seems a little unreasonable for B level...
  8. General Discussion Eltz (US83)

if it’s legal than I guess we should also be doing it since it’s an effective way to mask your lack of precision and make it seem like you are a way better player than you actually are. Unfortunately, there are a handful of players who have been rimmed by this tactic, so there really is no way...
  9. General Discussion Eltz (US83)

I’ve been trying to get clarity from Support for awhile now as to whether it’s a legal tactic or not. They finally confirmed for me that it is not and they are still looking into it.
  10. Can You Spot the Difference?

How about this one?
  11. Can You Spot the Difference?

Let's play a little game called Can You Spot the Difference?
  12. General Discussion Eltz (US83)

Part of where Kimusabi is going with this is the gatafunho player is a 51 points, the attacks included zero attacking troops and the player who was attacked never received any notification that they were ever under attack. The reports just pop in their Inbox, but there was never any indication...
  13. Help me interpret these reports.

Here are two more examples of reports with no attacking troops from 51 and 52 points barbs. There were no notifications of an attack, but the player attacked player ultimately received these reports in their Inbox.
  14. Help me interpret these reports.

I'm playing on a server currently where I suspect there is a ton of scripting. When certain players start to attack or have some contact with me and others, we start to get reports that look like the attached one. You will notice that the attacker sent zero troops, I never received any...
  15. General Discussion Eltz (US83)

What does this report mean? They oddly started appearing when certain players started attacking folks. You will notice the attacking player doesn't have any troops and I was never under attack by this player. I'm curious if others are more familiar with this issue, because there is clearly...
  16. General Discussion Yielden

It gives you a big advantage when your opponent is really small relative to you. Once your opponent reaches a certain size though, that cash advantage becomes less and less meaningful.
  17. General Discussion Yielden

Sadly it's not interesting. Motown and his crew effectively folded the second we blew on them. Just a bunch of paper tigers who thought they were tough. They were really tough bullies when they had 30+ cities and many of us were just a week or two out of beginner's protection. Two months...
  18. General Discussion Yielden

Just noticed you coined a second replacement nuke in that other city where you lost your first one. So a total of approximately 37K coined axes within 2 hours. Impressive feat. You truly are an AMAZING player.
  19. General Discussion Yielden

Sorry, but this is hilarious to me. I just killed your inactive/barely active coops clearing wave (I coined the wall from 12 to 16 after your coop hit), then killed your first nuke, then your second nuke and noble train. I just spied the city of your first dead nuke and it magically has a 21K...
  20. General Discussion Yielden

Chapel dropping on a 800 point barb, coining the warehouse to Lv 30, the farm to Lv 30, coining a 20K axe nuke, 5 nobles - immediately losing it and then coining a second 20K axe nuke and more nobles within a span of 3 hrs? If you were able to pull that off for $80, that's amazing, though...