• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. mosquito6

Kra des Chevaliers Top 5 Map

top 10 map 16 / 9 / 2019
  2. mosquito6

Top 5 Tribes

usually the one that starts the map keeps posting the weekly updates for the top 5 the last one was Jun - 30 - 2018 LOL
  3. mosquito6

last map of the realms

so it's finally closed and this is the final map
  4. mosquito6

last map of the realms

top 3 tribes http://static.tw2-tools.com/map_www_us27_859401dc6254e61f6775d3c2c4841b23_15311516976067.png NIB the realm winners S&M 2nd place
  5. mosquito6

VP or Domination

fenixxx and i are the same tribe , remember S&M ( rebel with a cause ) we revived it and we are #2 in Alhambra and i don't like the VP realms a dom is for sure , and it would be an honor to play with you again
  6. mosquito6

VP or Domination

in Alhambra now but wont play for now , RL is getting the best of me but hope to be back full in the fall would be nice to play together then
  7. mosquito6

VP or Domination

i agree this will give both a chance to win something also i believe that both bash and points are important and to be fair the D bash should get something too not only the O bash , just saying :cool:
  8. mosquito6

VP or Domination

nice to see you back
  9. mosquito6

Top 5 map

well i held off all your ppl south for 35 days and it was 9 ppl against 1 still i took out 3 of them as for the bash points please ask them to leave the troops so i can get some more thought i have 3 times your OBP, you only tuck tail and run whenever the heat is on , you start relocating LOL ...
  10. mosquito6

Top 5 map

long time no see , how are you
  11. mosquito6

Top 5 map

the only reason we came north is not you personally , we came up cause your ppl are losing so bad south they migrated north and barbed a whole area there isn't a single barb in you provs you only gain ground by barb munching where will you go next you merged how many tribes already ?? you have...
  12. mosquito6

Map Thread

13. mosquito6

Top 7 Map

thank you for the Map it's nice , though it has already changed along with the rankings :)
  14. mosquito6

35k Pop army

in order to take his OF if he attacks you'll need 5000 Sp 5000 Sw 5000 Ar 2000 Hc and a lvl 20 wall most of them will vanish and wall down to 7 that's crazy
  15. mosquito6

35k Pop army

there has to be something wrong with this , he is stacking his OF in there it's like a hide out for him so they wont get sniped maybe
  16. mosquito6

35k Pop army

i know that , both OF and D is wow
  17. mosquito6

35k Pop army

in order to take this thing you'll need 25000 Axe + 7000 LC + 5000 MA + 500 Ram + 200 Cat + pally and most of your army wont come back
  18. mosquito6

Inactives turning into Barbs

non of the inactive villas turned for sometime most of them don't have co-op cause they're not in tribes so your system needs to be looked at for you're having a lot of issues with it
  19. mosquito6

support troops

the support dont appear on the total troops and you cant use it