• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. becky123

Restore Tribes NRU and LST.

I am curious why now you have decided to ban tw2 tracker. It is not like you ever listened or took action when the bots were running and barbs could not grow. We as a community used the tracker. The mods turned a blind eye to the bots world after world.
  2. becky123

It is a pop up
  3. becky123

My disagreements with you both had to do with shady stuff to win at all costs, even if it is a war game. The betrayals and backstabbing is what I hated most about the game. Wishing you both well in life.
  4. becky123

We all should know what is going on. What we do know is that we were cheated the whole game.
  5. becky123

They deleted the post. PM and i will send
  6. becky123

https://www.facebook.com/tribalwars2
  7. becky123

they have no intention of making things right or in providing a much owed explanation
  8. becky123

A New Low

In a world where top tribes have been deleted with no explanation, NRU has been declared the winner and yet the rules have been changed on the prize distribution. This is absolutely astounding end to this world. It is bad enough we had to battle unfairly with unchecked cheating. Not to mention...
  9. becky123

Close the world

:oops:
  10. becky123

Domination Countdown

Can we give it a rest fellas? Let us try to end this world with a little bit of being civil towards those we don't like? There is always another world, another batlle, another tribe.
  11. becky123

Domination Countdown

I think everyone is tired of this world. :p
  12. becky123

Domination Countdown

82.3%
  13. becky123

Can we get an update on investigation?
  14. becky123

I don't think he is banned from game
  15. becky123

Do you have any idea on when we can expect answers?
  16. becky123

I feel great! My tribe knows I am loyal and will stand beside them to the end, But the whole server knows that description would never be said about you. Go crawl back under your rock. little girl.
  17. becky123

This from the person who has always betrayed a tribe and is currenlty in the process of trying to do it right this very moment, if we dont attack 3 members. Tell me, how does that make the rest of your tribe feel? A snake will always be a snake,