• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Upwards

Can we actually get a world with modified game settings?

There is always a thread in each world forum that is for world options/ feedback and sometimes people will comment on them suggesting different world settings, but it never happens. I think it should be happening because I want faster spies, who is with me????
  2. Upwards

Is this real?

3. Upwards

In game messaging

Hey all I think we should be able to delete and/or edit our chats on the in-game messages, similar to the way we can on the in-game forums. sometimes the formatting just gets messed up and I want to fix it, but then when I do it ends up feeling like I am spamming the chats. I am sure there...
  4. Upwards

Save/Revitalize the game

Salutations! It's your favorite suggestion guy here! Usually I make these threads short and to the point, but I recently just finished on a world that had.... I guess you could call it an 'unsatisfactory' ending. I spent a lot of time afterwards thinking about the events that lead to the abrupt...
  5. Upwards

Easy spy queing

Hello I have returned to make a suggestion, or two: I believe there should be an option to que/train spies somewhere in the Overviews menu, I also think there should be a way to send spies by using a preset. think that covers it, Thanks for coming to my ted talk.
  6. Upwards

mobile quality of life

I have noticed on mobile, when someone puts a link to a village there is no button there to take you straight to that village: There is a button for that in the reports Do you think it is possible to get one here as well? (this is the screen you get the when you open a village link...
  7. Upwards

Clock settings

I think a good quality of life update should be the option to change how the time displays on both PC and Mobile. For example on PC I get the standard American clock (3pm instead of 15:00) and it's the other way around on mobile. I think there should be a setting that lets you choose between...