• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Axes McMahn

General Discussion Heidelberger Schloss (US86)

so on the next world will you delete your account there too when others outgrow you?
  2. Axes McMahn

oops, thought i quoted MR Tw2 there. my bad
  3. Axes McMahn

cite what? yeah you're drunk
  4. Axes McMahn

i think you're drunk. take a break broski
  5. Axes McMahn

well for starts you called me one with my MA nuke count.
  6. Axes McMahn

well you sure picked a dandy with the traitor bit.. :D
  7. Axes McMahn

lmao.. throw a nuke at me, you'll know if i'm online or not. my coop's wont conter attack, just send spies so go for it broski. no wait, have your mate throw that Lc/Ma joke for a nuke at me. we'll see how many return :D
  8. Axes McMahn

say yappito.. why dont you just build a nuke and start clearing us CHEATERS eh?
  9. Axes McMahn

so I'm cheating now is it? You dont know me or how i carry myself in the real world and thats with back straight, chin up and straight forward. I DETEST cheaters and i have never in my entire existence cheated at anything much less in a game of wit. So take your potshots at someone who deserves...
  10. Axes McMahn

200 Crowns

that would be incentive for more competitive worlds
  11. Axes McMahn

World Pretty Much Over?

Just got this in my mail box from Tribquest and I think I'm done with the game.. You almost maybe had a fun world set up but didnt work out once again, most other tribes had to fight pac but you ruined that because you are one already..... Most pac players have tons of mutiple accounts to set up...
  12. Axes McMahn

World Pretty Much Over?

The Riz didnt play anyone. School and work loaded him up dude. He did a good job holding the tribe together and I'd join him again. Why dont you try running a tribe sometime and have like ruthlessness mailing mouth crap to you daily. Lets see how long you put up with it and how well you do. To...
  13. Axes McMahn

World Pretty Much Over?

KoK took out the Void??? when did this happen?? nvm dirty.. just save your anger and smack talk for the NEXT beat down :D
  14. Axes McMahn

World Pretty Much Over?

additionally, the good "capn" never responded to the time i did try, Beez did
  15. Axes McMahn

World Pretty Much Over?

lmao.. i never reported you. the closest i got was saying i would in my pm to you but when your alleged "sis" started naming vills with her private parts i sure tried to then but the support window wouldnt open. like really now. as someone else put it it was kok getting all "salty" about it...
  16. Axes McMahn

World Pretty Much Over?

that oversized plastic viking helmet you wear done slipped down over your eyes broski:D
  17. Axes McMahn

World Pretty Much Over?

... so tell me, when you play the roguequeen account do you put on a wig and mascara too? i mean like do you really play the part or just fake it? I never seen anyone as you 3 talk so much and not get a realm ban for it. I mean like common man.. you name vills to offend and when someone fires...
  18. Axes McMahn

World Pretty Much Over?

and i wont be restarting 6 times so the world develops like i did this one. I'll be swinging the second my bubble pos ;)
  19. Axes McMahn

domination updates

didnt realize i was blowing up the status thread.. my bad. sorry cokky