• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. fun time

New Issue 5 G phones

It's been a nightmare coming back to the states. Trying to play and alot of the times i try to log into coops and freeze up or get kicked off. I have a Samsung 22 ultra 5G think spending $1,200 i have the best phone to play lag free it hasnt been fun. I almost to the point of getting a refund...
  2. fun time

WHY WHY WHY

WHY is Inno giving 3000 crowns to Facebook player? I Get 117 on last win this doesn't make since one bit. I spend lots of money in this game and you give me 117 crowns. YOU LIKE to SPIT IN MY FACE. YOU BETTER START DOING US RIGHT. I SPENT OVER 2000 DOLLARS in the last 2 servers like to prove me...
  3. fun time

Night bonus

Can we get a server with night bonus. Alot of players do not know what night bonus is. Be fun to watch.
  4. fun time

Bazillion server is down

Grrr
  5. fun time

HEY! TROLLING

Just checking if there anyone still playing the us server seems very quiet on the forums. My guys ran to another country server. But we will be back soon after inno fixes are issue.. Even the mods aren't talking over here gosh only movement I've seen is my post and chats deleted or closed. Let's...
  6. fun time

In app purchases for mobile users

Any chance that the mobile users can get the bonus you give PC players when they crown. I see sweet deals 60% or 40% more crowns. It be very nice to be able to get these bonus..
  7. fun time

For a month now a lot of players have had log in issues. A lot of the time we get kicked at least 5 time before we connect to server. So few of us from the US server went to the Brazil server we have zero issues with lag and being kicked off trying to log into the server.
  8. fun time

trolling

I was asked to take this off the forum.
  9. fun time

New Issue Help need my tw2 fix!

server is down? Been a few weeks a lot of people on phone apps have issues logging in. tonight the servers must be down I can't get on pc or phone.
  10. fun time

New Issue wft

please check on servers for cell phone users I can't log in
  11. fun time

Tokano

Best mod ever! Server issues isn't tokano fault and I can say my crew likes everything you do for us tribe wars nerds. it's great to see a moderator take time to hang out with us.
  12. fun time

200 Crowns

How about giving the tribes that win each server 1000 or more crowns. 200 really isn't that much. The bigger the prizes the more people want to stay and play that server..
  13. fun time

New Issue report update

I am having issues from the app update u did 2 days ago when u added the report update I can no longer go into my Tavern to recruit new spies. I crash every time. I have deleted the game 2 times still having that issue
  14. fun time

World Over

As the forum says we have past the 1500 vps need to close this world.