• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. pledge

General Discussion Zouch Castle (US52)

When is the next world coming out? York Castle and World X are already over, You might as well just end the two worlds now and save us all from the agonizing end-of-world few weeks where everyone except the winning tribe goes AFK. Just crown the Script using Multi-Accounter's in Killer Queen...
  2. pledge

Configurations Feedback Xenophontos Monastery (US50)

Say's the guy in First place lmao. I'm just messing with ya. I agree. I hate the fact that this is the way this game is played now. all tribes are friends and merge at the end just to get the win, everyone stays friends, no one sends any attacks and enemies get left alone because it has nothing...
  3. pledge

Dying Game

2017 and reading this I was laughing at the 200 member limit, in September 2020, 90 people in a tribe makes it literally impossible for any other tribe or player to make any kind of a come back. York Castle is a good example. It's impossible to make any kind of come back, it's a dom world and...
  4. pledge

Automated Farming Could Save This Game

That would honestly RUIN this game to make it legal for people to use farming scripts, Every Barbarian Village would be completely empty at all times in every world. It would be like free RSS and everything would be way to easy, You would barely have to even spend time playing the game. No. We...
  5. pledge

World's End

And have some achievements be for your account and profile in all worlds, Just a select category not all of them that dictates to specific worlds, I'm just talking about Worlds won, days spent in worlds, Total Crowns spent, Loyalty for staying with the same tribe in each world. Leader...