• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Dreakinn

General Discussion (Ortenbourg)

Lol this guy again
  2. Dreakinn

[Feedback] 12 days of winter

Huh, it is? It's like Gwen you can get it on all the world you play on.
  3. Dreakinn

WHY WHY WHY

Umm I think you got the wrong impression. It was more like this... Lol
  4. Dreakinn

WHY WHY WHY

LINK
  5. Dreakinn

WHY WHY WHY

You can find the latest distribution of Crown for the winning tribe here. US59 (Most Recent closed world) The highest amount you can get is 3200 Crown. Which requires you to get #1 spot for both categories.
  6. Dreakinn

WHY WHY WHY

That's even more sad lol
  7. Dreakinn

WHY WHY WHY

I do agree, this new model is dumb which give players less crown as winners. But spending $2,000 to win is kind of sad... NGL.
  8. Dreakinn

Top 5 Tribe

WEEK 4 MAP
  9. Dreakinn

Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

Lol sounds like someone allowed an MRT to let loose which is rare, cause majority of the MRT are always the first to lose every world. Either EN or US.
  10. Dreakinn

Yeah, was all the OG OSK even there tbh. I feel like the vet that was the top premade in US weren't even present. Interesting to see who goes on top on that world as it's the biggest world in this server lol. Are you talking about the Zerg that got made a few months back by NCookie?
  11. Dreakinn

They still need to find the sweet spot but I would say 1K is that spot.
  12. Dreakinn

Not sure if US is getting bigger TBH. Out of all the world Laarne is the only one with the biggest player amount probably due to the OSK & NrU war pulling people in. Average size for each world is like ~250 active player. Each server is going downhill EN & US which is the sad part
  13. Dreakinn

Yep, that's why they've already started lowering it for this US world. If this world is to small for you then go to EN, more talent there anyways lol. The multiple VP world is the same almost every time. There times where they gave more but those are rare. So if you've played for 10 years you'd...
  14. Dreakinn

Reduction in VP points

Wow been awhile since I've seen INNO reduce the amount for requirement. We were told that wasn't possible once the world start guess that's changed :/ But Yeah US VP needs to be (a lot) smaller. There's not enough active member in this server compared to the bigger English server (EN)
  15. Dreakinn

Huh? It's always been 2 (rare 3) DOM and 4-5 VP... A new DOM only opens up when one closes same with VP. So, if you see a DOM then hop in? No ones fault if you decided not to join it and continue to hope for the next world to open being DOM when 2 are currently still running. Plus, many play 1...
  16. Dreakinn

Top 5 Tribe

All good I got you. Interested in just seeing the outcome weekly historical map. Haven’t looked into the world details and who is in the world but is this the OG OSK or wannabe?
  17. Dreakinn

Top 5 Tribe

Week 3 Map
  18. Dreakinn

Configurations Feedback (Ilha dos Ratos)

77% Domination has been reached. Please start the process of closing the world. @TSoares ,@SheikYerbouti , @AshieM
  19. Dreakinn

Last world I play

Lmao I can't tell if you're agreeing or disagreeing
  20. Dreakinn

Last world I play

Thanks, we just need to close this world so everyone can move on to the next or take a break from the game. Hopefully, we run into each other on the next time : ) First, we got to eat the SAD Barb munching USA tribe lol