• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Weldon returns

Top 5 Tribe

perfect and thank you
  2. Weldon returns

Top 5 Tribe

cokky is taking NIB to EN servers just volunteering is all .
  3. Weldon returns

Top 5 Tribe

Ron isn't holding any grudges . We are going fishing after this world is over as for facing you with no lead . I am perfectly willing to face you one on one starting at the same time . since we haven't had any skirmishes and since you think so highly of yourself , Ive been playing worlds for a...
  4. Weldon returns

Map updates

top 4
  5. Weldon returns

Top 5 Tribe

make sure to let me know Im with you out on EN server
  6. Weldon returns

Top 5 Tribe

give me a break would you . desperate to win ? we were dominating before the 5 HUG jumped ship as far as spending crowns ? really thats so hypocritical. we wouldn't have moved past lvl 31 but FML HUG NRU RJTS KOV and BXS literally all aligned against us . Take the L with some dignity . good...
  7. Weldon returns

Hall of Fame

yea sadly . when we won valkenburg and Yberg back in the day it took 30 great players and another 20 or 30 good players to win those now it takes mybe 10 great players and 10 good ones
  8. Weldon returns

Top 5 Tribe

that's what she said
  9. Weldon returns

Hall of Fame

I nominate me :)
  10. Weldon returns

Top 5 Tribe

Elements . you be you . you are a great guy .
  11. Weldon returns

Top 5 Tribe

this is true .
  12. Weldon returns

Top 5 Tribe

to be fair NRU southern gains have been recruitment gains mostly. reflected in the increase in players from 17 3 weeks ago to 37 at present
  13. Weldon returns

General Discussion (Forte di Bard)

or play off to the rim with a tribe but eventually you will have to coin there
  14. Weldon returns

Top 5 Tribe

Mar 4, 2021 3/4/21 analysis Offensive bash tells you really where the race is at OSK 6,823,111 FML 1,255,034 HUG 880,824 NRU 821127 BXS 579,278 Mar 12 analysis A little late on this but offensive bash has changed as a lot has changed with it OSK 9,334,229 NRU 2,232,321 HUG 1,717,467...
  15. Weldon returns

Top 5 Tribe

I don't think any player wants to see another player have rl problems nor would they celebrate that . I hope that what ever the issue is that all is well and resolves positively for you we will miss you
  16. Weldon returns

Configurations Feedback (Daulatabad)

so KBB is at 71% but of course we are still something like 1000 vp from winning . way to really make the game a chore
  17. Weldon returns

Top 5 Tribe

I don't want to be stuck with this by myself lol
  18. Weldon returns

Top 5 Tribe

come on Elements let him do his I will do my analysis and you do your spread . it is a great combined effort
  19. Weldon returns

Top 5 Tribe

personally I would like to say you did the best and would love for you to continue
  20. Weldon returns

Top 5 Tribe

they were 6th in bash