• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Thank you

While the game is not over yet, it's only the countdown remaining, so I thought I'd make a short thank you message to everyone that helped make this one memorable battle all the way. 1.History of the world. This world started as probably every other before it, with a battle for the middle...
  2. Top 5 Tribe

I like it.
  3. Top 5 Tribe

Now that is just rude...
  4. Top 5 Tribe

Ouch! Hahha
  5. Top 5 Tribe

Nice color choice, weldon. It is a little confusing on differentiating between gpk and osk, making both osk appear larger, and gpk as already a member of osk.
  6. Call to action

Pigs move about in mysterious ways. But, dave aside, let me comment on your argument for one last time, as you've been trying to make less of me since the first post. The way you argue is whataboutism at its best. I say coiners are ruining the world, and you say maybe your not the best, farm...
  7. Call to action

Well, oscuro, I was never talking about you, so I'm sorry you feel offended. If you think throwing money at a game to win and throwing your weight around is a valid "point of view", then that is your prerogative, I guess. I'm not saying he is less than me as a person, just saying he is less...
  8. Call to action

Sorry, vivienne, he didn't misread, he just assumed this was my first world. I was in fml in arundel, so my name is there in the hall of legends, and yeah, I rolled over some less active players.
  9. Call to action

There is one other point I'd like to make, and that is a warning, in the form of a question. Why do you play this game? Do you like landslide victories? Do you play just to take a few minutes off your day? If so, than this is not the place to do so. I play for the battle, I play, not to win...
  10. Call to action

I remember your name by the way... I don't really remember where from... I do believe you when say, you would win, if you were in the same spot. I played the brazilian server a wee bit more than 10 years ago.. Been back for a few months and don't know for how long yet. I think i remember you...
  11. Call to action

Well, when they get nobles before you have rams, it becomes a pretty unequal challenge. They have larger armies and better recoup time. I will admit freely I'm not the best, but I killed the first nuke this guy had... the next day he had already half recovered, while I still couldn't grow, the...
  12. Call to action

As I said, I don't know whose toes I'm stepping on... I may be walking over some great players... That don't change the facts that you sought a big advantage early through real money. If I offended anyone, I apologize, but I still stand for the facts. Are you not rich? Have you not spent a lot...
  13. Call to action

Greetings, fellow players.. First of all, I have to make something abundantly clear.. In writing this, I'm in no way, shape or form speaking for none other than myself. I'm not in control of my tribe, I'm not even on the council, but, I can't remain silent in the face of something so absurd...