• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Solitude empire

Monthly Subscriptions

I’ll come back to the game if this happens. I left because of credit card warriors!!!
  2. Solitude empire

No More Excuses

EXACTLY!
  3. Solitude empire

No More Excuses

Exactly, this isn’t cool. I don’t like fighting dirty! They lost their accounts and we will not take advantage of it!
  4. Solitude empire

EVERYONE LISTEN UP

She took it because she was soft banned because of a glitch. You took advantage of that, while I ordered my tribe to not take any banned players villas. You aren’t beating us, idk what makes you think that.
  5. Solitude empire

EVERYONE LISTEN UP

Trust me, I’m getting information, and spying in other tribes are the things to do in this game. You think I don’t know what’s going on, but I do. When you lose, I’ll show you screenshots. Just tell switch and baby chey in the East to be ready
  6. Solitude empire

EVERYONE LISTEN UP

what do you mean you are beating me? Your tribe is not beating us, not even through this ban. What are you talking about? And you will not win this world either. But I care about my players not being able to play. Don’t come on here saying you beating our tribe, when you haven’t took a villa...
  7. Solitude empire

No More Excuses

This is so not cool, especially players who are taking advantage of this!!!!
  8. Solitude empire

No More Excuses

It’s not about you doing something camel, it’s about awareness! Nobody has nuts to come on here and speak on these issues. Let us vent and complain. This brings at least awareness of shows people we are fighting for what’s right. Do you play the game? This game is unique and fun. We invest time...
  9. Solitude empire

New Issue New gwen items

Hell no bro! WTH is this paid to win as shit? And I coined 1.2k in M world already. That’s not fair for other players
  10. Solitude empire

No More Excuses

Camel then say you going to talk to them and bump them. Wth is this, you’re going to ban players for continuing to talk about ban appeals? Did they make you say that? Because if that’s the case, they need to see that!
  11. Solitude empire

Gwen coming out?

Something is fishy in M world! Gwen comes out with ridiculous rewards as it is helping a certain player or something!
  12. Solitude empire

Gwendoline Events feedbacks

Last gwen was damn 50 rangers and 5 prosperities with recruitment. Like wtf?
  13. Solitude empire

EVERYONE LISTEN UP

You play dirty, and you play without honor. Those players couldn’t help themselves and we couldn’t defend them because support doesn’t help them. You took advantage and gave the green light to your players to attack them! They told me already!
  14. Solitude empire

EVERYONE LISTEN UP

Elements you aren’t shit!!! You took villas from players that where banned and we didn’t! Your an unloyal and un-honorable! You found out what players where banned because I thought we was working as a team to fix the issue. And local Hooker in the game took MC Villages and Solaris! We never...
  15. Solitude empire

New Issue New gwen items

50 rangers. 100 grandmaster, 100 medics, 5 PROSPERITY WITH RECRUITMENT!. Wtf!?
  16. Solitude empire

Farewell message

Then what does your intent on, “If you continue to talk about the bans you will get banned in here.” Go read what you typed
  17. Solitude empire

No More Excuses

Camel, why not tell us, I’m with you in this fight. I will continue to push it up. You wrote a paragraph saying you going to ban us from forum and clearly spitting us away! That’s why I say what I say! You and other mods don’t care! Take a stand!
  18. Solitude empire

Farewell message

Voicing your opinion in a forum gets you banned now lol
  19. Solitude empire

New Issue New gwen items

The gwen items are crazy. 50 rangers lmfao?