• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Damsel of Distress

Suggestion Hope you notice

Literally- there are players that admit they use these bots. Not naming names, but.... Good to know. Considering that the exact bot I was citing is a browser based program off a malware trafficking site and to even “access” it requires a ridiculous amount of information to be given and a...
  2. Damsel of Distress

As for THIS original suggestion, relocation options- or “teleports” as other games call them, would be better than the default roll-of-the-dice relocation feature that Inno has here for players with less than two villages. A precise coordinate based relocation system is what we are trying to...
  3. Damsel of Distress

1) No Gwen. I say replace Gwen with another event. If you have too just copy and paste FOE event code- anything’s better than Gwen. 2)No crown worlds. I say make crowns only applicable for some things- and the things that matter, like tribe skills, should be part of an expanded tech tree that...
  4. Damsel of Distress

New Issue internal error

This is me looking at Inno Games after all the crap I’ve put up with in this game in the past week, you reward me by cancelling two days worth of build time and attack protection. Lol This combined with the UCLA game and the pizza delivery guy deciding not to deliver any of my drinks with my...
  5. Damsel of Distress

New Issue internal error

Well- we are back online it seems but unfortunately for those of us that reset on old worlds (and the new server, the ones we just started)- well we lost two days of build time AND our attack protection is still slated to run out based on the old game clock- so I can imagine those players who...
  6. Damsel of Distress

New Issue internal error

I personally would like at least one new feature in TW2- maybe they can get us that Fortress domination plan they once proposed? They can’t say it’s not possible- Game of Thrones Conquest uses essentially the skeleton outline that Inno once proposed years ago for their strongholds and Seats of...
  7. Damsel of Distress

New Issue internal error

I know, right? I was kidding when I said the only fix to all the TW2 problems they have on the US servers is to nuke every server. They don’t seem to have any clue what’s happening. It’s now starting to effect their other games too- FOE and Elvenar and Grepolis are intermittent at best today...
  8. Damsel of Distress

New Issue internal error

Well, most other game companies would not have the game be down this long. Yes we should be owed compensation but we won’t get it from Inno. To be honest, the timing of this was beneficial to me both in game and in real life. I’ve had time to decompress and find other things to occupy me...