• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. No More Excuses

Why should we even care if you do ban us from forums, big effing deal, if we've been permanently banned from our accounts for 1 single violation that we are not even guilty of doing.
  2. No More Excuses

@ArbitraryCamel do you know why people come on here and vent about bans? It's because we send in tickets to GMs and all they ever reply with is a bunch of bullshit. They tell us sorry you botted your ban will not be removed. They give us permanent bans for first offense. They refuse to even...
  3. EVERYONE LISTEN UP

Stop completing servers on US. Turtle up, let the server run forever. VP servers already not finishing because not enough players to get to the ridiculous 2500 requirement. Don't finish DOM servers either. Simple.
  4. EVERYONE LISTEN UP

is nice you care fun, you have big heart, don't see most of the tribe here though... ty for the kind words
  5. EVERYONE LISTEN UP

Sorry guys, but unless your the player banned that knows they don't cheat most people aren't going to give a flying F***. Half of them probably think that everyone banned actually was cheating. The only people responding on these forums seem to be the people that got banned and maybe 2 or 3...
  6. Next dom world on EN

Yup it's me GK1001, was so much fun playing with you, we made one hell of a team.
  7. Next dom world on EN

I don't know if this is happening on US servers but there were several EN players on my last server (59) that grew completely through Gwen, players with 70+ villages that had minted less than 50 coins. There were at least 3 of them and probably more, pretty insane.
  8. Next dom world on EN

EN 31 - Davorix (Rank 1 points, Rank 1 Bash), EN 39 - GK1001 (Rank 2, Rank 1 Bash), EN 59 - MiloShmilo (Rank 8, Rank 1 Bash... lost the server) The skill level is definitely better on EN than US from my experience. There is a lot of crowning but since Gwen has gone insane it's probably the same...
  9. Next dom world on EN

I am totally in for this, I miss my old buddy DaBahamaLlama from US 20, been on EN for the past 3 servers I played