• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. What are your favorite world settings?

Sledge plays still, but no, I'm not sledge :D
  2. What are your favorite world settings?

Oh, you played in bunnies? I must have played against you then. I did stay in touch with metalbunny and hibakusha for a long time though, even if they were the "enemy". Good people.
  3. End of the Realm (Golconda)

Congrats to all
  4. Reduction in VP points

OK, I understand better now. I will pass this on for sure.
  5. What are your favorite world settings?

Oh cool, which ones? As an organised group? Or did you just join up a random tribe depending on where you spawned?
  6. What are your favorite world settings?

That's true, I'm sure I could organise a US vs EN competition if you want to jump over :D No translation needed
  7. What are your favorite world settings?

Now now, be nice :P It really will get passed on, of that I can promise, whether or not it will be taken on board is out of my control, but we have been asked for our suggestions and I prefer them to come from the players than from me, so....
  8. Reduction in VP points

Hi I'm not quite sure I understand. We have just reduced the VP. Is that not what you wanted? I have a post up requesting your favourite settings for worlds, have you added your comments there? This will get given to the community manager and he will feed it back to inno. The more comments...
  9. Configurations Feedback (Laarne)

Hi all I'm taking note of these suggestions, but would you mind putting them into the world settings thread so that I can easily pass everything on to those that decide these things? Cheers SY
  10. What are your favorite world settings?

On a personal note, I like this one (although I would make the tribe 30 not 20). Although with no reloc, the race is definitely slower. As a Forum mod, I will pass this on to the powers that be SY
  11. What are your favorite world settings?

Can't promise anything but I will pass this on
  12. What are your favorite world settings?

I'll pass this on, thanks Fun Time
  13. What are your favorite world settings?

Hi all Once the current worlds reach their end, new worlds will be opened. We would like your feedback on what world settings you would like to see. The settings we can ask for are amount of VPs night bonus or no night bonus relocation or no relocation domination % maximum threshold of tribe...
  14. Endgame Achieved

I have received confirmation that this world will be closed in the first 2 weeks of November if conditions are met.
  15. Reduction in VP points

Hi all We are reducing the number of VP points needed in order to finish this world a bit quicker. Reduced today (16th October) to 1850 VP points. If no winner by next Saturday (23rd October) it will be dropped further to 1700 VP points. Good luck all! SY
  16. Endgame Achieved

Hi Elements I have passed this on to the right people, I will chase it up. Thanks SY
  17. New Issue Connection Issues

Thanks for replying Ceriluule. I have checked and there are no general connection problems. I can suggest clearing your cache, rebooting your pc (the classic reply, I know) and if all else fails, open a support ticket as we cannot address individual connection issues in the forum. SY
  18. Configurations Feedback (Ilha dos Ratos)

Hi Dreakinn I have informed the powers that be. They'll double check and do the necessary. SY
  19. New Issue Connection Issues

Hi Ceriluule Are you still having these problems? Could you let me know if you are playing via web browser or if you're using the app on your phone (and if so, which operating system)? Many thanks SY