• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. General Discussion (Laarne)

Didn't expect that... you just completely deflated me.. lol Will be a fun war. You guys got some pretty nice nukes.
  2. General Discussion (Laarne)

I want to say that I have utmost respect for leadership of NRU. But there are certain members in this tribe that have started some shiot and seem to have a false sense of the facts. I'm looking at you, Elements. NRU and BBH were an alliance that wouldn't have been stopped and a merge would...
  3. Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

This is no place for this conversation, forgot what thread we were in. We can definitely take this to another thread or in messages in game if you'd like.
  4. Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

I didn't even realize you were NRU at the time of writing that post. I guess you're just too insignificant in game to have noticed you. You should fact check before you go spewing ignorance though.
  5. Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

WTF? Playing dumb? Bruh, you're obviously not very intelligent. Those dudes broke so many of our alliance agreements. They were taking villages w/o informing our players per agreement. They were barb munching, against agreement, and they took in refugees also, against agreement. When we...
  6. Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

Nah, I haven't played EN in at least 7 years. It's been a while. I remember like 3 servers in a row where there were 2-3 maxed out Russian tribes that took villages by the waves at night. Was all the same tribe but had too many members to hold in 1 tag. So they had 2-3 if needed. Was...
  7. Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

Ehh.. OSK vs NRU isn't really a war now.. BBH and NRU pretty much ended OSK and now those two look like they are about to break their alliance and war it out. lol The VP world I'm in (previous one to open) is 2500 VP to win.. and it's nearly impossible. Honestly, they may be trying to get all...
  8. Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

I started over 10 years ago but took a break for a while. There were no VP worlds when I was playing originally. I actually took a break for a few years because VP worlds I think are a horrible rule-set and even more so when the win condition is set so high.
  9. Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

I think the problem is they put ridiculous VP targets on those worlds.. 2500 VP to win a world with like 80 active players is insane. Will take 8mo - 1 yr to finish that world. And with so many quitting to jump on the DOM world due to it having been so long since another DOM world had been...
  10. Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

Why are 95% of all worlds VP???? This is why I quit the game years ago. I come back and suffer through the worst VP ruleset (2500 VP on a tiny map) and finally a DOM world. Now, another VP world?? You are losing a ton of players because all you do is VP worlds now just saying.