• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. US69 - Realm Competitions!

Congratulations to all the winners!
  2. US69 - Realm Competitions!

Mod conspiracy I missed it, will pass it on this time.
  3. US69 - Realm Competitions!

Sorry for the delay all, few RL issues this last week. Will review these today and get them passed for award where relevant.
  4. US69 - Realm Competitions!

Passed for verification and award.
  5. US69 - Realm Competitions!

COMPETITIONS New World, New Competitions! For the launch of Quadrangular Castle we have prepared some fun races with great rewards. Compete against other players and claim the prize in person if you dare! The Call to Arms Objective: To be the first, second or third to have an army...
  6. End of the Realm (Kollmitz)

I did push that ticket to CaptC, will remind him of it.
  7. Victory Points Update

It should be closed today I've been informed.
  8. Victory Points Update

I've passed the ticket on, and personally flagged that the victory conditions are met. I've pushed for an update again yesterday and will update as soon as I get anything back myself.
  9. New World Competitions (Nideggen)

Please drop me a PM listing how many crowns you've been awarded so far on this world, I've raised it with the CM to verify as well. Can you please confirm if you used crowns or not so I can pass the correct value.
  10. New World Competitions (Nideggen)

Passed for verification / award.
  11. Victory Points Update

Nice, pop a ticket in and tag me on here when you've hit the target and I'll bump it to Captc :)
  12. New World Competitions (US67)

All passed for verification and award
  13. New World Competitions (Nideggen)

I can't discuss specifics of players, all I can say is the rewards given and listed are correct as confirmed to me by the CM.
  14. winners?

I've checked and it should be formally, and fully, closed within a week.
  15. New World Competitions (US67)

Thread tidied, all submissions so far passed for verification and awarding.
  16. New World Competitions (Nideggen)

You should have received 1k crowns by this point. If not, please submit a support ticket titled US66 Competition Prize and I will ensure it's passed to the correct person.
  17. New World Competitions (Nideggen)

All prizes to this point passed for verification and award. Please let me know if you don't have them in the next day. I've updated the OP with the prizes awarded as well.
  18. New World Competitions (Nideggen)

Hi Kimusabi, can you please let me know if you're submitting for having used crowns or not? The prizes are separated. Thank.
  19. New World Competitions (US67)

A few players had asked about bringing back new world competitions so for the launch of Ortenbourg we have prepared some fun races with great rewards. Compete against other players and claim the prize in person if you dare! The Call to Arms Objective: To be the first, second or third to have...