• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. king kymeria

Top 5 Players...W75 Wawel

We're back again for the latest, the only thing constant is change and this world has it's share of that. This match up has been another of the most vigorously pursued wins ever, and with the end game closing time is running out for the Top Spot in the Top Five, now for the updates Top Three...
  2. king kymeria

World War Z

Will we be seeing you there?
  3. king kymeria

Personality Test!

Armor of Amore! Welcome Elixabete :)
  4. king kymeria

Top 5 Tribes

There's much time left and work to be done, but their determined to finish this realm in glorious fashion. Yet, before that... there is still time for another Top Five Tribe! ...Let's begin. Top Three OBP ( overall ) defeated enemies First is Ramit of [Tws] with 841,270 OBP Second in is...
  5. king kymeria

Top Five Tribe

We're here again players, glad to bring to you the latest update! Top Five Tribe US77 Yielden. Exciting changes in this DOM competition, Intensity is building, in the anticipation to what could become the main event for many worlds to come...Now I'm pleased to announce the stats. Top Three...
  6. king kymeria

Top Five Tribe

It's really great to be here, and today is about as good as it gets... Yielden, the highly anticipated DOM comes to life, Here to face off together again some old friends with new alliances and some new friends who are still joining a relatively new realm and looking to get into this fight ...
  7. king kymeria

Top 5 Tribes

Good Morning, Players! Have the time for another post? Then, welcome back. We have a great line up, it's the time for the Top Five! Top Three OBP overall First is Ramit of [Tws] with 633,632 obp Second is littlechief of [Tws] with 555,560 obp Third is Hammer of [Tws] with 340,302 obp Top...
  8. king kymeria

Hey Yaaah! do one better, Here to drop another Top Five! Cause we know this realm is very far from over. There is still super action on all sides, it's really been a roller coaster ride the whole way, and everyone participating deserves a grand applause, Keep up the great fighting! and I'll...
  9. king kymeria

General Discussion Yielden

log out and start from the landing page.
  10. king kymeria

Monthly Subscriptions

The age old argument.... Free to Play Vs Pay to Win.
  11. king kymeria

General Discussion Yielden

The New World has opened... Good Luck everyone!
  12. king kymeria

Personality Test!

Rachet & Clank, all Tac full metal jak!
  13. king kymeria

Perhaps asked many times before but how do you stop your villages from being destroyed?

I'd don't suggest having multiple accounts in the same world... there are multiple worlds open all the time = multiple accounts... :D but glad someones visiting, gets lonely around here....glad you have a sense of humor, sometimes I can't help myself, I just wanted to makeveveryone laugh. Great...
  14. king kymeria

Perhaps asked many times before but how do you stop your villages from being destroyed?

grissom I feel you...don't listen to these guys, they only know how to eat newbies not help them :p ...I'll can help you though....hit me up if you want some details. kill that shit.
  15. king kymeria

Happy New Years Everybody! It's been a great year, and Times Square was LIT! I hope everyone had a great night. ...let the updates begin... Three Top OBP First is Gunzwayne of NRU with 2,341,035 OBP Second is fercan of ROT with 1,935,547 OBP Third is becky123 of NRU with 1,797,319 OBP Top...
  16. king kymeria

Top 5 Tribes

Welcome back! For everyone interested there's some world news, very recent updates in the past day or two. The test of courage, skill, provides a time honored tradition in TW2, The surge of Domination! battles that changed the landscape...over night. Top Three OBP First is Ramit with 586,674...
  17. king kymeria

Top 5 Tribes

Thanks again for coming by, we got another world that deserves some attention, we don't want to miss a moment of glory! Tribal Wars Lives! Top Three OBP! First is Ramit [LOW] with 310,157 OBP overall Second is lilpoot [Tws] with 198,347 OBP overall Third is Utteri [LOW] with 108,722 OBP...
  18. king kymeria

Personality Test!

Kaboom! who just stepped in the room?
  19. king kymeria

General Discussion (Swansea)

I'm Not the player to tell that, I wish Andros, Gimli or yourself could give us the rec cap... I moved on humble by what I've learned...Please fill me in some I know it has to be great...What a great world that really was. I've been sad to know, it will close soon. You have to come join us in...
  20. king kymeria

Thanks again for stopping by, it has been an exciting month for all the players in Wawel! Clashes between the top two are so intense and the competition is getting more and more brutal for the race to claim final victor is far from over putting the pressure on all three of the top tribes, and...