• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. king kymeria

World War Z

Will we be seeing you there?
  2. king kymeria

Top Five Tribe

It's really great to be here, and today is about as good as it gets... Yielden, the highly anticipated DOM comes to life, Here to face off together again some old friends with new alliances and some new friends who are still joining a relatively new realm and looking to get into this fight ...
  3. king kymeria

Top 5 Tribes

Thanks again for coming by, we got another world that deserves some attention, we don't want to miss a moment of glory! Tribal Wars Lives! Top Three OBP! First is Ramit [LOW] with 310,157 OBP overall Second is lilpoot [Tws] with 198,347 OBP overall Third is Utteri [LOW] with 108,722 OBP...
  4. king kymeria

New Issue Presets or Spies!

It happens all the time...When user selects to send one spy and presses the the number [ 1 ] key... a preset...is being activated.
  5. king kymeria

Personality Test!

I like seeing the guests, bots(lol) and a few members who have recently joined. I'll use this opportunity to invite players to personalize their profiles. Let us see the face to the name, the more personality the better.
  6. king kymeria

Top 5 Players...W75 Wawel

Greetings Players! Everybody enjoying our new world, and I appears more players are joining, I like that a lot. I want to start the afternoon off with a Top 5 players. Just the top five for the week ending the Opening of Wawel, give or take a few hours. Player in the 1st place position is...