• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. General Discussion (Swansea)

Seems as of right now the top 3 memes are already decided (given there are currently only 3).
  2. General Discussion (Terebovlia)

I won't be in the world because I only play one world at a time. But a 200 tribe limit will make this world end so quick.
  3. General Discussion (Swansea)

If that is something you wish to do, go for it. The more people want to post the better.
  4. General Discussion (Swansea)

I can wish you luck for the 750 coins. I'd like the 1k for myself.
  5. General Discussion (Swansea)

I also decided to make a meme.
  6. General Discussion (Swansea)

Hello all. I'm normally not the one giving any insight in the world but I decided I'm going to talk a little now. So things have been picking up in the world and today I will bring up bash points. I will show the top 5 in total bash, top 5 in defensive and top 5 in offensive bash points. Top 5...
  7. General Discussion (Swansea)

I would have to agree that the top 2 tribes are pretty much solidified and I don't see it changing unless one of the two knock the other one out. Which it shouldn't be a secret that there has been some fighting between the two.
  8. General Discussion (Swansea)

I would like to point out that KMA has 22 members and 22 points while GOD has 16 members and 19 points. Now in the end of the day points are points and that's how you win the world but just wanting to point it out.
  9. New guy with a question

Seems they all stopped playing. It would be best for you to join a new tribe.