• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. ICE at 81%

Bonus Points. Of the 1107 active accounts. Approximately 180 are in tribes. Which actually makes the actual "inactive" percentage close to 85%. Realistically, if you joined the server. You'd find that even around 30% of those 186 themselves are inactive. We ourselves had shown more mercy to the...
  2. ICE at 81%

Trust Me, I understand the 6 months "excuse". However, with the fact that # of Inactive Players per day is higher than the # of new players per week. You may as well just admit that prolonging it for another 3-4 months doesn't help in any way for anyone at all.
  3. ICE at 81%

You guys are already struggling in the update department. So, if it continues on that route. US87 may as well just be the LAST US Server and save everyone time and trouble. Including Yourself :)
  4. ICE at 81%

Because we can do that and just make the actual population of US even lower I guess, but. Reminder here. Less Players = Less Gwen Purchases. Less Gwen Purchases = Less Money. Less Money = Less Updates, Rinse and Repeat until all balances = 0.
  5. ICE at 81%

You wanna play numbers? Alright. 1107 registered accounts. 490 accounts = 0 points 242 accounts = Less than 100 points per villa That puts us at a total of 732 inactive accounts (AT LEAST. Realistically, I could do inactivity based on >300 points. So, if you wanna keep going, we can) 732/1107...
  6. ICE at 81%

7. General Discussion Heidelberger Schloss (US86)

Funny part is, I don't even think they did serious damage to the weaker players either. Lmao.
  8. General Discussion Heidelberger Schloss (US86)

Oh. My apologies. I forgot to leave my source. I'll fix that mistake real fast :D. Source 1 Source 2 Source 3
  9. General Discussion Heidelberger Schloss (US86)

Yeah... Twice.... How do you not remember. YOU posted all your "proof" and everything.
  10. General Discussion Heidelberger Schloss (US86)

I'm just saying. All this bragging of wins and years of experience, you'd think you'd be a little more familiar with building provision totals and max provision totals. You jumped right to calling someone a cheater, then as soon as that got shut down, shifted the target and repeated because you...
  11. General Discussion Heidelberger Schloss (US86)

If that's the only name you've used prior. Your win record is as follows. US: US10 BR: BR39 EN: None RU: None CZ: None NL: None PL: None DE: None Edit: This information is obtained via checking BOTH names you've provided. MeanTraitor and Peter Pan
  12. General Discussion Heidelberger Schloss (US86)

See. So. Based on this math. I'd just call it a day and take HOLES to 87. I hear it's a good time over there.
  13. General Discussion Heidelberger Schloss (US86)

Well, let's see. Level 30 farm is 24000. Gwen just did a bountiful season which adds 20% (Aka, Adding 4800). 24000+4800= 28800. It's like you think a lot of buildings require a shit ton of provisions, when they really don't. Aside from a church.