• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Devils Advocate

TW2-tools Survey

1) How long have you been playing TW2? Since World 2 Bastille 2) How many times per week do you use TW2-tools? Daily 3) how does TW2-tools improve your overall gaming experience? It allows me to see both my enemies and allies movement on the map and their activity. 4) Will you continue playing...
  2. Devils Advocate

Recent development analysis/prediction of the future

Hmmm, so RIP that vill you coined a lvl 2 church up in and a lvl 20 wall that I took from you was just a figment of my imagination? Geez, maybe I need to start drinking again because being clean and sober for almost 14 years is wrecking my brain. It's funny to see someone so egotistical and...
  3. Devils Advocate

Discussion of Tribal Domination

Normally I don't get involved in issues on the forum but I personally think this new merging rule is an absolute joke. This is a strategy game that weighs heavy on diplomacy, which like other games I've played involves merging. That is part of the game and again, the same as other games like...
  4. Devils Advocate

Hate the point difference!!!!!!

That doesn't seem right. Even my morale doesn't take a hit that bad. Do you even have a church in the province you are attacking in? If not, then that is why your attack strength is so bad. I was just checking on a village before the server crashed and the player was inactive with only 2...
  5. Devils Advocate

Hate the point difference!!!!!!

I currently lead world 2 in villages and have to say I agree with the morale in the game. It prevents bullying as I've seen on many other games and at times forces me to reevaluate if a village is actually worth me risking 2 villages worth of troops to take. This is also a team based game, which...