• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. KingEvo

General Discussion Bojnice Castle (US80)

What’s the update?
  2. KingEvo

General Discussion Yielden

Crazy cause I would probably spend 20 bucks on a server and just be active and farm and in the long run that always beats out everyone
  3. KingEvo

General Discussion Alcázar de Segovia (US79)

Doable vp world? Nice!!! Commend whoever listened
  4. KingEvo

General Discussion Yielden

Seems interesting
  5. KingEvo

Decrease in VPs

can’t complain about 1200 it’s high but still lots of killing to do
  6. KingEvo

Decrease in VPs

That’s not cool. Definitely don’t agree with the lowering of the vp. Just set it at a respectable amount and let the tribes hash it out in game!
  7. KingEvo

Perhaps asked many times before but how do you stop your villages from being destroyed?

Rule number 1 get into a tribe. The game is about team work. Rule number 2 always send a fake at fun time lol he likes that
  8. KingEvo

New Issue Log in issues

Welcome to the club this has been going on for me for months it’s made my game unplayable. They won’t fix it
  9. KingEvo

Configurations Feedback (Kollmitz)

Anyone else play mobile and game constantly quits when moving random troops?
  10. KingEvo

General Discussion (Jaunpils)

When will they do night bonus for these worlds. That’s pretty interesting.
  11. KingEvo

Configurations Feedback (Jaunpils)

I actually had lot of fun playing this type of world cause I didn’t go for the victory points I went for the cities lol
  12. KingEvo

A New Low

Yeap game sucks bad on my mobile and I enjoy playing it but it’s impossible to play
  13. KingEvo

A New Low

I refuse to buy any coins which I did buy very little just for the resource bonus. But I ain’t spending squat until they fix the game I’ll just be casually logging in and playing
  14. KingEvo

Restore Tribes NRU and LST.

Lol. They aren’t going to give you guys answers. I couldn’t even get them to fix my game
  15. KingEvo

Really sucks when you are farming and growing and then on top of that you have to log in multiple Times just to play like 2 minutes before it kicks you out.
  16. KingEvo

I agree with fun time. My account was unplayable when I got over 50 cities. It constantly kicked me out of my mobile account. I jumped into en server not one issue with my game on my iPhone and iPad Pro.
  17. KingEvo

also fix my game!!! Lol. How the hell does my mobile game on the newest iPhone and newest iPad Pro not work longer than 1 to 2 minutes without freezing.
  18. KingEvo

Top 5 Tribe

Il l be back in the future.
  19. KingEvo

Any idea if they’ve figured out why my mobile game won’t stay logged in longer than a minute without it constantly kicking me off and freezing on me?