• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

1 Year Anniversary Event

DeletedUser

So, I read that the special gift will be available on the 2nd only. However the problem that I just found out is that while it is still the 2nd in the US, they have already taken down the gift and only have a 300 gold anniversary package now.

First off, I would like to say Thanks for making this free gift available for those who were able to get it.

Next I would like to say I am very dissapointed that you did not take into account that while you run all the servers on a Euro time zone, that doesn't mean that us in the US are on that same sleep/awake schedule. Many of us get up, go to work and don't return until the evening our time. Which means that "your" day is already done and starting over while we still have many hours left.

So basically in regards to this anniversary event, there are many people who missed out even though it is still the 2nd for us. I got home at 530 pm PST, then when I logged in shortly after 6pm, it was too late apparently to get my free gift.

Again, thanks for the thought, but next time can you please put a little more thought into the fact we are not all GMT 0. Some of us are GMT -8.

DeletedUser897

It just depends on schedules I guess I got it last evening for me which woulda been dead of the night for them.

DeletedUser

I have agree, upon release last night the price was 144 crowns, this event has yet to be up for free for a day yet

DeletedUser61

So, I read that the special gift will be available on the 2nd only. However the problem that I just found out is that while it is still the 2nd in the US, they have already taken down the gift and only have a 300 gold anniversary package now.

First off, I would like to say Thanks for making this free gift available for those who were able to get it.

Next I would like to say I am very dissapointed that you did not take into account that while you run all the servers on a Euro time zone, that doesn't mean that us in the US are on that same sleep/awake schedule. Many of us get up, go to work and don't return until the evening our time. Which means that "your" day is already done and starting over while we still have many hours left.

So basically in regards to this anniversary event, there are many people who missed out even though it is still the 2nd for us. I got home at 530 pm PST, then when I logged in shortly after 6pm, it was too late apparently to get my free gift.

Again, thanks for the thought, but next time can you please put a little more thought into the fact we are not all GMT 0. Some of us are GMT -8.
Thank you for expressing your concern and this is indeed something that I will look into in the future. I agree with being USA the time should have been adjusted and our next event I will make sure to ask this.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the reply Coolnite. Hopefully they can take into account the different time zones so everyone has the same opportunity to enjoy each event.