• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

1o1 and dro vs LoD

DeletedUser1011

18163_LOGO_PvP_copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser990

DeletedUser

hahaha omg you guys have no clue as of what is about to happen lol .
I got a treat for Lod and this will be a huge game changer.
Or should i say Lod will be droping like flys i can.t wait to see this forum when this stuff happens you guys will be like WoW really!!
I kinda wanna say "wow, really? 'good' rim war you got there now >.>" already

DeletedUser534

I'm still waiting for these bluffs to become real. COME ON KILL EACHOTHER ALREADY!! :mad::cool::p

DeletedUser238

LOD are actually in range to help each other while your tribe is literally scattered around the world. this may be a big deal for you but for us and for LOD this is nothing... stop spamming us with the crap.

LOD vs 1o1 is actually interesting but your tribe is a foot note.

DeletedUser238

what are you trying to prove? your tribe can noble barbarian villages and inactives? gonna cut off that lost village at the very bottom? lol, once again, nobody cared about your tribe due to the sheer ignorance of its leader, and its tribe build. your tribe will fail, you will fail, and that's the end of the story. Jesus, these worthless superfluous tribes trying to be relevant is just annoying. Go gloat about some nobled villages to someone who cares because for all we know or care those are/ were barbs.

DeletedUser

It is actually funny that 101 needs any help against LOD considering their size. I guess the inactivity is killing them.

DeletedUser

It is actually funny that 101 needs any help against LOD considering their size. I guess the inactivity is killing them.

Regardless of most womens beliefs, size doesn't mean everything. LoD has a lot of powerful members and my assumption would be that their cohesion and organization is on point. They'll be a force to be reckoned with for anyone that goes against them. All part of the game though, so enjoy it while you can :)

DeletedUser

Well, after 7 days of fighting and Malice capping one city of ours(which we got back), the war is over.

Half of the malice members have quit, the leadership abandoned the guild and quit. So of course, the cowards in malice had one last choice... join the #1 zerg guild on the server in OMG.

Let it be known that if you harbor these cowards in cities around us, they will still be attacked and taken. We fear no one.

#2 guild down, who is next for the brave LoD 20.

DeletedUser534

Good job, maybe we won't hear annoying MRT noise anymore.

DeletedUser897

Why do you post dumb pictures with no reason behind them.