• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

1o1 and dro vs LoD

DeletedUser897

Please display messages like this
I agree especially since the picture has nothing to do with anything I mean you coulda put some pnp on it and at least attempted to make yourself look like your going to do something.

DeletedUser

Hi Everyone,
Out of interest, what does MRT, and pnp stand for?
-Shon

DeletedUser491

close....PnP= Politics and Propaganda although i really like Pen and Paper it sounds cool

DeletedUser

close....PnP= Politics and Propaganda although i really like Pen and Paper it sounds cool

I have absolutely nothing to do with anything here but!!

The pen is mightier than the sword....On the internet.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Lol I can't even wrap my head around this, this post is hilarious. Hunter please have DRO take at least 3 LOD/WAT cities and I will start taking you seriously.

DeletedUser238

Lol I can't even wrap my head around this, this post is hilarious. Hunter please have DRO take at least 3 LOD/WAT cities and I will start taking you seriously.

they have taken a grand total of 0

DeletedUser1117

Then why have they been saying war is coming for over a month? Lol

Lots of free time managing that grand total of 9 cities , all of which that are in the same cluster. Nearly 3 months, climbing the ranks to an impressive world rank of 454 gives one the right to speak the verbal diarrhea apparently.

DeletedUser238

Lots of free time managing that grand total of 9 cities , all of which that are in the same cluster. Nearly 3 months, climbing the ranks to an impressive world rank of 454 gives one the right to speak the verbal diarrhea apparently.

sounds biblical. God has spoken.

DeletedUser897

Hey now don't talk about smurks like that he sucks cause he god mad and un cooped me when I was farming like a beast. He realized his mistake but now Im all lazy and barley find the motivation to farm for myself. I perfer to just send nukes and noble things now less work lol.

DeletedUser238

Hey now don't talk about smurks like that he sucks cause he god mad and un cooped me when I was farming like a beast. He realized his mistake but now Im all lazy and barley find the motivation to farm for myself. I perfer to just send nukes and noble things now less work lol.

lol we've talked about this. I removed gayfish and it removed EVERYTHING lol.

DeletedUser

I don't know what this thread is about anymore but I'm loving it :D