• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

2nd village strategy

DeletedUser670

What is good development strategy for your second village (the one you build from scratch)? I am trying to get a squad of LC as fast a possible for farming and an eventual offensive nuke. What are the strategies have worked? Where have you run into problems.

Here is where I am right now:
I have plenty of resources from my first village. I have a 24 hour LC queue and my HQ hasn't stopped in days.
I started with focusing exclusively on the HQ. I got up to level 7 for the HQ. I am in the process of doing the updates that take less than 10 minutes. Over night I am gonna get 2-3 more levels of HQ. Where should I go next?

DeletedUser670

After 2 days with the 2nd village the rushing HQ strategy is somewhat flawwed. I got my HQ up to level 12 before turning to my farm, barracks, and warehouse. Unfortunately resources are running low. Keeping 2 HQs and 2 barracks running 24/7 has been tough. I had to idle my HQ on my 2nd village for a few hours to stock back up, negating the benefit for rushing. On top of that farming has been meager. Can't wait for the inactives to turn barb so they start growing. At this point it is not worth clearing them for thr 1k/day they provide. Perhaps once I have a decent sized nuke and can clear without losses. Does anyone know of a battle simulator for TW2?

DeletedUser670

Thanks. This will be a good start. I wonder if they will release more of the math behind the game to improve calculators like this.

Any other tools out there. I saw there is a tw2_stats and tw2_maps.com. I don't really like the format of the maps and I wish I could download the world data so that I could play with it.