Discussion in 'Gyulai Var (US7)' started by Glinteye, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Glinteye

Glinteye Guest

So... There's this...
    [​IMG][/IMG] [​IMG]

2. Deathcrystal

Deathcrystal Guest

I don't spend real money....

3. Neither do I. Only crowns I get are for winning competitions like a boss.

4. Deathcrystal

Deathcrystal Guest

I win crowns by being a lazy forum addict

5. raith73

raith73 Archer

POKEMON is how I win crowns.

Glinteye likes this.
  6. Iangame4

Iangame4 Berserker

I don't win crowns, I wear a crown. :)

7. Glinteye

Glinteye Guest

There's a crown for that...? ...cause... I could get that crown.....

8. Deathcrystal

Deathcrystal Guest

486 posts to go

9. Icedragon

Icedragon Paladin

You don't NEED crowns at all to play this game. Coiners will be harder to take down, but you have a tribe for that. :)

10. Lahire

Lahire Guest

Touché :cool:

11. Glinteye

Glinteye Guest

If your tribe is decent enough to do so. What happens then when your tribe is overrun by another tribe with avid players who buy crown?

12. Lahire

Lahire Guest

What do you think Glinteye? What ever shall we do? Me, personally? I just make my final stand like the Bushido style and enjoy playing on defensive position if my tribe is being overrun by another tribe of coiners... and then, I just start a new game on a brand new server.

Life is grand if you don't weaken...

13. Deathcrystal

Deathcrystal Guest

There are nowhere near as many coiners as you imagine, the coiners are too large to bother withh you with low morale.

14. Lahire

Lahire Guest

I didn't imagine anything, and this is an "IF" conversation isn't it? I have no beef with any coiners. To each to their own...

15. Enderhal

Enderhal Spearman

I've spent crowns and still gotten whooped. Not like it did me any good but I think supporting this game every once and awhile is something all players should do. And insta building a wall of a villa you just took as they try to get it back is always worth a couple bucks, and a few giggles.

BadAzzTrucker and Glinteye like this.
  16. Glinteye

Glinteye Guest

'ello, 'ello... using my color, eh..? It's ok- you seem cute.

Strictly speaking, non, mon ami.... I was being attacked by a MUCH larger tribe and the members of mine were either being defeated or giving up. The quote was from the only other member doing anything about it.

Enderhal- I got so frustrated with all the attacks that I spent 20 bucks on impulse just to try to get my walls back up and get some defenders back. Kiiinda regret the impulse, but it was the only thing that got me through it. ... .... ... Now I'm trying diplomacy!

17. raith73

raith73 Archer

Impulse shopping is where its at.

Glinteye likes this.
  18. IYAAYAS

IYAAYAS Guest

Glinteye, we are more than happy to have you in the Wolfpack!

Glinteye likes this.
  19. Glinteye

Glinteye Guest

-and I'm glad to be in a tribe that actually functions as such! I feel like this is going to work so much better than RFX... If anything, I'LL be the least active player there. (I mean, not really, but-- shut up, you know what I mean...!)

I'm really glad that RFX was taken off the hostiles list though. The tribe was creamed, the war was won. Gracious winners are the best kind.

20. Glinteye

Glinteye Guest

.....? So how long has the spoiler image been broken? Why didn't someone mention it...?

This was the image that was supposed to be there:
    [​IMG]

Incidentally.... *compete ...... (I get that he was upset and typing fast, but grammar, spelling, punctuation!)