• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

DeletedUser

So... There's this...
wgqp7a.jpg
[/IMG]
wgqp7a.jpg

DeletedUser

Neither do I. Only crowns I get are for winning competitions like a boss.

DeletedUser465

You don't NEED crowns at all to play this game. Coiners will be harder to take down, but you have a tribe for that. :)

DeletedUser

If your tribe is decent enough to do so. What happens then when your tribe is overrun by another tribe with avid players who buy crown?

DeletedUser

What do you think Glinteye? What ever shall we do? Me, personally? I just make my final stand like the Bushido style and enjoy playing on defensive position if my tribe is being overrun by another tribe of coiners... and then, I just start a new game on a brand new server.

Life is grand if you don't weaken...

DeletedUser

What do you think Glinteye? What ever shall we do? Me, personally? I just make my final stand like the Bushido style and enjoy playing on defensive position if my tribe is being overrun by another tribe of coiners... and then, I just start a new game on a brand new server.

Life is grand if you don't weaken...
There are nowhere near as many coiners as you imagine, the coiners are too large to bother withh you with low morale.

DeletedUser

I didn't imagine anything, and this is an "IF" conversation isn't it? I have no beef with any coiners. To each to their own...

DeletedUser837

I've spent crowns and still gotten whooped. Not like it did me any good but I think supporting this game every once and awhile is something all players should do. And insta building a wall of a villa you just took as they try to get it back is always worth a couple bucks, and a few giggles.

DeletedUser

I didn't imagine anything, and this is an "IF" conversation isn't it? I have no beef with any coiners. To each to their own...
'ello, 'ello... using my color, eh..? It's ok- you seem cute.

Strictly speaking, non, mon ami.... I was being attacked by a MUCH larger tribe and the members of mine were either being defeated or giving up. The quote was from the only other member doing anything about it.

Enderhal- I got so frustrated with all the attacks that I spent 20 bucks on impulse just to try to get my walls back up and get some defenders back. Kiiinda regret the impulse, but it was the only thing that got me through it. ... .... ... Now I'm trying diplomacy!

DeletedUser

-and I'm glad to be in a tribe that actually functions as such! I feel like this is going to work so much better than RFX... If anything, I'LL be the least active player there. (I mean, not really, but-- shut up, you know what I mean...!)

I'm really glad that RFX was taken off the hostiles list though. The tribe was creamed, the war was won. Gracious winners are the best kind.

DeletedUser

.....? So how long has the spoiler image been broken? Why didn't someone mention it...?

This was the image that was supposed to be there:
Lubi2JG.jpg

Incidentally.... *compete ...... (I get that he was upset and typing fast, but grammar, spelling, punctuation!)