• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

A Better World Map

DeletedUser

It would be nice if you could zoom out to the point that every province is the size of a village, and then have a mark on each province that tells you if you have any tribemates, allies, NAP, or enemies in that province. You should also be able to click on the province and pull up a menu with a list of all villages in that province, with any Tribemates, Allies, ect. at the top of that list. This feature would make it much easier to coordinate my tribes efforts in terms of military support and attacks.

DeletedUser

Thanks for your suggestion, Rokai. I'm writing it down for the developers.

By the way, welcome to the forums! :)

DeletedUser

I've got some idea to expand on this one. Would it be possible to give tribal leaders a way to to put several provinces together in a single territory. You could make it look something like this.

And maybe you could even allow us to combine several territories into sectors that would look like this.

If we could do this it would allow us to create an effective hierarchy within our tribes. Perhaps we could assign a Baron to each Territory, and a Duke to each Sector. Then after having made these designations we could share this map with our tribe. Maybe dedicate one of the tabs in the Tribe window for this purpose. It just seems like in a game about banding together in groups there should be some more tools in the game to help us organize ourselves.
*Sketches drawn by Jofus

DeletedUser

That's cool! Thank you for taking the time to draw these. :)

DeletedUser

Well I can't take credit for drawing them. That was the leader of my tribe, Jofus. He's drawing them to try and better organize our tribe, but I realized that as our tribe grows, gaining and losing players all over the map, it would be a lot of work to try and keep these maps up to date and available to all the leading member of our tribe.

DeletedUser238

I'm 100% for this type of map system!!!! Totally a 100% solid idea. its so hard to navigate this map as it stands. the farther you zoom our the slower it moves ect. What Rokai is suggesting is is definitely something im sure this community would welcome with open arms. Devs should give this idea deep consideration.