• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

a couple of suggestions

DeletedUser

1.would be nice if we could use crowns to make are resources full like in certain games......
2. traveling could be quicker.....

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if I understood your first suggestion, could you explain it a bit more, please?

DeletedUser

what i mean is if we could use crowns to buy clay wood and iron.... in about every game that i play that is a option....

DeletedUser216

Then this game would no longer be fair for free to play players. Some people enjoy being able to go far without having to spend money.

DeletedUser

amxkaotic;n1642 said:
what i mean is if we could use crowns to buy clay wood and iron.... in about every game that i play that is a option....
Oh ok, I understand now. I have to agree with the 300 that this would make the game a bit unfair, but I'll talk to developers to see if this gives them any ideas. Thank you for your suggestion.

DeletedUser

or another option is to being able to use more than 1 master of loot at a single time.... to speed up travel times.....

its just why have a crown system if there are barley any thing to do with them...... bought crowns and nothing really to do...

another suggestion considering traveling.... a way to make it faster is to use crowns to instant travel.....

DeletedUser216

Thankfully this isn't a Pay To Win game. Travel times are there for a reason. So that players have a chance to defend themselves.

DeletedUser198

Please do not implement any of these features. I like to see suggestions, but I would like this game to stay competitive without crowns.