• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

A few suggestions

• Thread starter DeletedUser2928
  • Start date

DeletedUser2928

There should be a realm wide chat where players can converse , to find out what happening in the Realm
Tribe members should be able to see the outcome of all offensive and defense reports.
My biggest peeve is the the spies traveling at donkey speed .They're spies and they should be quick to get results

Tokano

Not a Mod
Thanks for the suggestions! :)

A server wide chat has been suggested a number of times and I know the suggestion has been delivered to the right people. Where it goes from there is anyone's guess.

Tribe members can already see the outcomes of battles by clicking on the defender's village and clicking the "i" icon for information. This also works for getting recent spy reports. This only works if your tribemates don't delete their reports.

As for the spies...
What would your ideal spy movement speed per tile be?
How would this factor in to spy build times and durability?
If spies are now insanely fast do we limit their range to prevent abuse?
Does this begin the return of wars that are fought entirely with spies rather than troops?

As someone who participated in the early world sabo wars, I'd rather not go back to that. o_O

DeletedUser2928

I see your point. Maybe the speed could be factored in for just spying and remove the sabotage factor.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Are you suggesting two speeds for spies, one for spying and one for sabotage or suggesting removing sabotage altogether?

DeletedUser1376

Thanks for the suggestions! :)

A server wide chat has been suggested a number of times and I know the suggestion has been delivered to the right people. Where it goes from there is anyone's guess.

Tribe members can already see the outcomes of battles by clicking on the defender's village and clicking the "i" icon for information. This also works for getting recent spy reports. This only works if your tribemates don't delete their reports.

As for the spies...
What would your ideal spy movement speed per tile be?
How would this factor in to spy build times and durability?
If spies are now insanely fast do we limit their range to prevent abuse?
Does this begin the return of wars that are fought entirely with spies rather than troops?

As someone who participated in the early world sabo wars, I'd rather not go back to that. o_O
sabos . damn those were so fun lol
make spies cheaper again and bring em back. too costly to op sabos and US severs are too small . best to land 50 sabos at once

DeletedUser1376

dang lol I loved watching random buildings get destroyed . especially churches

Tokano

Not a Mod
Hitting a church with your sabos was always like hitting the lottery. You always felt so good about it even though by the time your nuke reached the village (if you didn't already launch it like 8 hours before that) they would have coined one right back again. It was just the rush of being a major inconvenience that made it fun... Until you have 200 people all hitting you with sabos, then it's less fun.

DeletedUser1376

Hitting a church with your sabos was always like hitting the lottery. You always felt so good about it even though by the time your nuke reached the village (if you didn't already launch it like 8 hours before that) they would have coined one right back again. It was just the rush of being a major inconvenience that made it fun... Until you have 200 people all hitting you with sabos, then it's less fun.
this is so true now that you mention it. I don't think I ever had a sabo hit that coincided with a nuke hit

Tokano

Not a Mod
this is so true now that you mention it. I don't think I ever had a sabo hit that coincided with a nuke hit
It happened for me one time and it wasn't even my sabo attack.
My tribemates were targeting a province held by one guy and I decided to throw away a nuke because at that point, why not, and like 3 minutes before my nuke landed some sabos hit his church and I smashed an ungodly amount of units that were stacked there. I had the report saved for years but my old hard drive died last year and I lost it. :(

DeletedUser2928

The idea about spying for an attack coming in is pretty lame by all standards .There should be some sort of lookout post that you can level up incorporated into the village to see what attack troops are is coming in .The higher the lookout , the longer the distance to a maximum set distance limit of say province wide for an example.
Another suggestion that I have discussed with several players , is the idea incorporating a scenario into the game ,is as follows ; .. Every player should have the opportunity to keep their last village left on the playing field . I am sure that most players would agree . It would give every player a chance to still be competitive in the realm .I see and heard of so many players opting to quit because of having to restart from the very beginning . I am sure it would bring in much more revenue to Tribal Wars 2 with these small incentives .
Resetting should only be used as a last resort option .