• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

A Like Button..

• Thread starter DeletedUser1365
  • Start date

DeletedUser1365

I am wondering why we cannot have a 'Like' button like they do on Facebook? Some of the post people make are worthy of a 'thumbs up'. It should be easy for the developers to do. They have the tab to add the villages and such.. just add a 'thumbs up'. Is there anyway to bring this to their attention?
Trival, I know.. but then.. this is a game.. :)

DeletedUser1260

Look to the right of the post you will see the number of the post Like and Reply :)

DeletedUser1365

I am talking about the message board in the game, not on the forums.. sorry for the confusion.
A lot of times people make a statement and you would like to acknowledge that you have seen it, but really don't want to have to type it.. so a 'thumbs up' icon would be great just to click on the post to let it known it was seen and you agree.

DeletedUser491

i think it is a good idea both in-game messages and on the in-game forums

DeletedUser193

It sounds good to me. This way players can 'like' a message to show that they read it without posting unneeded spam in the message that would only clog it up and make it harder for others to see the info.