• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

A New Low

becky123

Axeman
In a world where top tribes have been deleted with no explanation, NRU has been declared the winner and yet the rules have been changed on the prize distribution. This is absolutely astounding end to this world. It is bad enough we had to battle unfairly with unchecked cheating. Not to mention that we tried to tell you many times what was happening and it was ignored. You dont just crown 3 full offensive villages in a 15 min timeframe or have 8K HC magically appear. I really have no heart to play this came anymore, because very clearly the fan base doesn't matter. 7000 crowns split is 113 crowns, which you can have back as I delete my user account. Good luck to all if you continue playing this game. I have made many friends here and wish you all well in life.

fun time

Berserker
This will spread like a California wildfire inno cares about money that's it. Really mods and devs don't understand. You guys screwed us with VP worlds we all said NO on this subjected. Then you start doing these Facebook things handing out loads of crowns. Then you make a new rule out of thin air 113 crowns for a win. What a joke. I bet management is laughing his butt off in your private email

Last edited:

Elements

Nobleman
I wish you the best of luck Becky. I hope you decide to come back in the future if INNO gets their act together.
In a world where top tribes have been deleted with no explanation, NRU has been declared the winner and yet the rules have been changed on the prize distribution. This is absolutely astounding end to this world. It is bad enough we had to battle unfairly with unchecked cheating. Not to mention that we tried to tell you many times what was happening and it was ignored. You dont just crown 3 full offensive villages in a 15 min timeframe or have 8K HC magically appear. I really have no heart to play this came anymore, because very clearly the fan base doesn't matter. 7000 crowns split is 113 crowns, which you can have back as I delete my user account. Good luck to all if you continue playing this game. I have made many friends here and wish you all well in life.

HORRIFIC

Spearman
im not on the winning tribe.i dont deserve squat.but i would love for a MOD to get on here and explain to all of us(winners and losers)what is going on with the payout.its been 200 crowns since this game started.is it just this world or all the worlds now.so i need someone in charge to explain this

I.C. Weiner

Spearman
LMAO. Inno actually hates us lol. It's not like it costs them anything to hand out crowns. It would probably make no difference in the amount of crowns people buy if they literally gave everyone 200 crowns at start of world or reaching certain in game milestones and then give the winners a bunch of crowns. This is just proof that Inno literally hates us lol

fun time

Berserker
Sure inno wants are money. Puts a mod on a server so we spend money. I feel robbed.

Last edited:

fun time

Berserker
Sure inno wants are money. Puts a mod on a server so we spend money. I feel robbed.
That's for there bosses to read. not sure everyone knows inno is german-owned
Sicher, keine Wünsche sind Geld. Stellt einen Mod auf einen Server, damit wir Geld ausgeben. Ich fühle mich beraubt.

ImRachet

Swordsman
That's for there bosses to read. not sure everyone knows inno is german-owned
Sicher, keine Wünsche sind Geld. Stellt einen Mod auf einen Server, damit wir Geld ausgeben. Ich fühle mich beraubt.
It’s pure German. Their headquarters is in Germany. There is no other office either.

KingEvo

Archer
I refuse to buy any coins which I did buy very little just for the resource bonus. But I ain’t spending squat until they fix the game I’ll just be casually logging in and playing

Dreakinn

Swordsman
I refuse to buy any coins which I did buy very little just for the resource bonus. But I ain’t spending squat until they fix the game I’ll just be casually logging in and playing
Damn bro you got IP blocked or something? Aha app is trash but mine isn’t this bad to the way it’s acting up on yours

ImRachet

Swordsman
Yeap game sucks bad on my mobile and I enjoy playing it but it’s impossible to play
I can second this! I only play mobile. Been mobile sense 2013- 2014 and it’s always been shit connection. They NEED to FIX this!!!!

Not to mention there is a lot more I can go on about the mobile versions both iOS and Google play that need fixed. I have a shit ton of ideas from the years. Tw1 and tw2.