• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

A New War

DeletedUser238

Wrong side, right side. we are all out to win the world. when all these 51 point villages barb up we can have real wars.

DeletedUser232

Agreed, Smurks.

And thanks, Ez. You guys are pretty darn good yourselves. I confess we will have a difficult time continuing to push - Most of Remnant are 24+ hours away by ram, and many more by noble. It's near impossible to not get real attacks spotted and crushed. Fortunately, there's some very good Draconian players right there who know their stuff.

Having lots of fun. :)

DeletedUser238

The fun doesn't start until I'm there. count your blessings im across the world right now.:)

DeletedUser193

Considering rmt's members are so far from tli, why is your tribe taking such an active roll against us? Just curious.

DeletedUser232

Definitely jealousy. We heard you guys were getting Smurks, and we were mad he wasn't joining us. The death of millions is on you, Smurks! ;)

Nah, in all seriousness, it's because one of TLI's players tried to noble one of our villages. He decided to leave off after we broke his army, and all was gonna be good, but then a different player spied it. Our player offered to just give up the village for the sake of diplomacy, but to just straight up back down would be a sign of weakness at that point. Our players called for war unless the players were kicked from TLI, but Mario couldn't side with us over his own players. He's not dumb. And, to be fair, the player had just been in GOD. So it was war.

Mario made it difficult though, as he has been nothing but respectful and a class act torwards us.

Besides. We've crushed every other tribe in our area and we're excited for a real challenge.

@Mario: Hey, man! Be nice to my friends in God! They're the only tribe we have any diplomacy with (nap). :(

DeletedUser193

Ha I got a laugh from it also. But I guess I understand you being excited for a real challenge considering this is the first real war of the world in my opinion.

DeletedUser

No reason for me to be a jerk. You have been cool Abernon. I am glad you did not take me up on my offer. Would have been a worse deal for me than you I think.

DeletedUser232

I think it would have worked well for both tribes. We would have strengthened your hold in the southwest and given you some good members. You would have provided the obvious. The biggest issue would be that you guys have rapidly ran out of competition. Possibly could have led to a boring game.

I hope nothing I said has been interpreted as an attempt to be rude or disrespectful. That is never my intention. TLI is still the clear number one tribe. We just hope to usurp you one day. :)
Best of luck.

DeletedUser

No bro we are great man. I have a great deal of respect for all of your members except Hezekiah. He is a bad apple in general. The rest though nothing but great things to say about your skill and team work.

DeletedUser

Oh and Lord Caballo. He was removed from KOH for using some pretty offensive language against my members.

DeletedUser238

Heze's colors show now, so we know what side he is on. no more hiding behind the scenes and assisting against allies. Heze doesn't respect Diplomacy, nor does he respect his leaders. he will actively work behind your back if his agenda doesn't play in with the tribe. He was once my friend but no more. I expect to see him on the battle field to fulfill our bet. Be ready RMT. :)

DeletedUser

Lets not bring too much dramatics into it. I have just seen conversations where he has talked openly about how he feels about people. It is what it is. You do not have to be a good person just a good player to last.

DeletedUser

I am just happy that I was given the opportunity to come north and have some fun! I was stuck in NAP boring hell in my old tribe at my starting province. Now I am learning a ton about improving my skills.

DeletedUser232

Hezekiah seems like a great guy to me. But I would not want to be on his bad side. He hates TLI, so I have no idea how he treated you guys. Caballo has been nothing but respectful to myself as well.

Glad you're having a good time, Req. :)

I'm curious as to how the war between Dracs, Triads, and TLi is going. We don't hear anything about that.