A New War

Discussion in 'Castel Del Monte (US3)' started by Ez Kallion, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Coolnite7

Coolnite7 Paladin

Please feel free to share what is going on in-game. Alway enjoy a good war or two.

2. Icedragon

Icedragon Paladin

Specially one with lots of action :D

3. CoBr2

CoBr2 Mounted Archer

Nothing too exciting. EXA and FLE merged into one tribe (TFE) and they're still trying to take HB1's more isolated NW while fighting RMT in the southwest and what's left of TRI in the north. From my perspective the NW has become a stalemate with few active villages swinging in either direction.

UPC/FVN/HLK teamed up with RMT for a massive offensive against Jhupka (who was the #3 player in the world and has since dropped to #7), but progress there is pretty slow as Jhupka builds crazy amounts of defense. (I fought him before and scouted his villages, it's a heavy defense ratio).

TRS is in the Northeast and presumably fighting UPC/FVN/HLK there, but I haven't heard much about it.

http://static.tw2-tools.com/map_www_us3_3611e33136d4c5d884ea969a2575ff9c_14350177772573.png This map shows a pretty good picture, with the three light blue tribes being one family tribe (UPC/FVN/HLK), TFE in purple fighting against HB1, RMT, and DTB. RMT is white since they have no diplomacy. HB1 is allied with DTB and the UPC family while TRI is yellow and also has no allies (or may be allied with TRS, hard to tell). It's worth noting that despite the large border, RMT is not fighting HB1 or UPC at this time (although there is a single player skirmishing with a few FVN players).

4. KingEvo

KingEvo Axeman

Wow nice looking map. Bright blue looks deadly

5. CoBr2

CoBr2 Mounted Archer

Yeah, they're definitely the strongest and most established tribe right now.

6. abernon

abernon Axeman

James is a great leader. I stI'll think they have a lot of fluff, but they also have some great players and leaders. Never thought they would make it this far, but they grow stronger every day.
    I
    I can think of no interesting wars. Only thing I know is that FLE is looking for allies against us, but our 'war' is not on the same scale as the ones vs TLI or Triads. Neither tribe has launched a lot of attacks. Mostly sabotage, which is still really lame. But signs point to it getting more interesting. :)

7. Icedragon

Icedragon Paladin

At least it's better looking than world 1 xD 1 got so boring

8. CoBr2

CoBr2 Mounted Archer

I heard TFE claimed we were attacking you? I'm not going to lie, I laughed at that one. As if you'd need someone else to tell you if your tribe is under attack...

I'd agree UPC has a lot of fluff, but between the three tribes, I think they also have the greatest number of strong active players. Of course I might be biased since I've interacted with them so much.

The scale might be smaller, but I think TFE is the only interesting conflict going on in the world right now... Jhupka has been ganged up on by so many players it's almost depressing to watch. Especially since his tribe is falling apart so quickly.

I almost miss the days of TLI when it was so much fun to pick on the big guy.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  9. Danjotpa

Danjotpa Spearman

Your posts are so detailed. And empassioned. You should become a Tribal Wars 2 historian lol