• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

A New War

DeletedUser193

On February 3 war broke out between allies, the two most dominant tribes of this world: The Luminus Imperium and the Draconian Empire. Tensions were on the rise the day before when IXI recruited 29 new members from the 29th-3rd from several enemies of TLI. With the new membership IXI jumped from 5th to 2nd in ranking. A new arrogance came over IXI with this power jump and soon an IXI member nobled a barb in a TRI province. Arguments broke out and as allies of both tribes TLI was brought into the middle of it and soon had to choose a side. For several reasons TRI was chosen and war was declared on IXI by TLI. Hundreds of thousands of dead litter the battlefields already and millions will join them before this war's end. A couple of days ago the new power RMT also declared war on The Imperium, joining the numerous enemies of TLI, making it a total of 10 tribes in coalition against TLI and it's allies TRI. War rages across the core and its outskirts and an end is far on the horizon. Who will be the victor when the dust settles and the dead are buried?

DeletedUser232

Love your posts, Ez. This war will be a good one.

DeletedUser

Declaring war is one thing, actually being able to do anything about it is another, I get the feeling that most of the tribes who declare war against TLI don't do much real damage do they?
Although IXI has actually been a decent tribe from what I understand so maybe they will.
Also quite enjoyed the post. :)

DeletedUser238

and yet they(IXI) are riddled with traitors cx hardly a fight. TLI and TRI will come out on top.

DeletedUser193

You're right, most of our enemies aren't a real threat and don't do us much damage. However it is proven that ixi god and rmt are.working together and running real ops against us. So they may be working with other tribes also. Under organization our enemies have the ability to do some damage now.The fighting in the core is being dominated by tli. The surrounding areas such as the south where we are out numbered over 3 to 1 is a bit more even. The south is my area, it is contested and the.fighting has been nonstop and ruthless since day 1 of the war.

DeletedUser238

Acknowledging your enemies power is step one of victory my friend.

DeletedUser232

Ez Kallion;n1885 said:
You're right, most of our enemies aren't a real threat and don't do us much damage. However it is proven that ixi god and rmt are.working together and running real ops against us. So they may be working with other tribes also. Under organization our enemies have the ability to do some damage now.The fighting in the core is being dominated by tli. The surrounding areas such as the south where we are out numbered over 3 to 1 is a bit more even. The south is my area, it is contested and the.fighting has been nonstop and ruthless since day 1 of the war.

I'm gonna say that the south is being lost pretty handily by TLi. Efiggzz is taking a pounding and we just started. And now that churches are being dropped it's going to get worse, as Remnant has only been able to send a few pally nukes to clear.

TLI definitely dominating core fighting. As expected, honestly.

God has provided exactly zero help to us, though. And REM has us listed as enemies.

DeletedUser

abernon;n1887 said:
I'm gonna say that the south is being lost pretty handily by TLi. Efiggzz is taking a pounding and we just started. And now that churches are being dropped it's going to get worse, as Remnant has only been able to send a few pally nukes to clear.

TLI definitely dominating core fighting. As expected, honestly.

God has provided exactly zero help to us, though. And REM has us listed as enemies.

REM I don't feel is of much concern to anyone, as a family tribe with 3 branches and the big factor of being an MRT they make themselves out to be sim city players.
They might have a few good players here and there like most tribes do, but to stay in those tribes will only make them weaker in the long run as you become increasingly lenient in your tactics as there is no need to try because everything around you is an ally. lol

TLI might be getting hammered in the south as it's kind of expected tho, As considering it's on the fringes of their cluster so would be taking the most damage.
But only time will tell what will happen.

DeletedUser232

MrCheezle;n1889 said:
REM I don't feel is of much concern to anyone, as a family tribe with 3 branches and the big factor of being an MRT they make themselves out to be sim city players.
They might have a few good players here and there like most tribes do, but to stay in those tribes will only make them weaker in the long run as you become increasingly lenient in your tactics as there is no need to try because everything around you is an ally. lol

TLI might be getting hammered in the south as it's kind of expected tho, As considering it's on the fringes of their cluster so would be taking the most damage.
But only time will tell what will happen.

Rmt has the 4th highest offensive bashpoints, I believe. And is the 8th ranked in points with only 26 people. I think this is the first I've heard of us being sim players. ;)

Edit. We have 0 allies and 1 nap. The Draconians we have helped are friends.

DeletedUser

abernon;n1890 said:
Rmt has the 4th highest offensive bashpoints, I believe. And is the 8th ranked in points with only 26 people. I think this is the first I've heard of us being sim players. ;)

Edit. We have 0 allies and 1 nap. The Draconians we have helped are friends.

I think you misread, I spoke of REM and it's affiliates not RMT ;)

DeletedUser232

MrCheezle;n1892 said:
I think you misread, I spoke of REM and it's affiliates not RMT ;)

I saw MRT and thought you meant RMT. Hahaha. My apologies, sir. :)

But yeah, REM isn't really a threat, currently.

DeletedUser

No worries, I actually enjoy seeing tribes with low member count rise higher and higher, which is why I like TLI and RMT as they don't recruit based on points alone.

DeletedUser232

Thanks, sir. And I apologize once again. It was certainly a failed reading comprehension On my part.

DeletedUser

Your attacks were timed well. Then the ensuing inactivity in that area did not support us doing well initially. We will see how things go over the next few days down there.

DeletedUser232

Yup. It has the makings of a long war. Hope it remains action packed and fun for everyone. :)

DeletedUser

Will definitely be more fun than any of the wars up to this point. IXI is the W3 Omerta. Conquering them barbs and building that D.

DeletedUser232

Not gonna lie: this is my first server. I don't know who Omerta is.

Looks like KOH merged with TlI. I wonder what kind of effect that will have, if any, to the fighting.

DeletedUser193

I'll admit you've gained some ground in the south but you won't be gaining much more. And rmt seems like a capable tribe formed by picking up the good players from the mrt's. To bad you guys are on the wrong side of the war.