• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

A New War

DeletedUser193

Sadly you guys took me out so I'm done on this world. Nice op btw, I had way to much red around me and my forces were dwindled. Once Hezekiah got a church in my province and joined in the attacks it was to much for me to handle. I'll be on w4 and will still keep tabs on this war here of course. I don't think you'll make it past arathul, he's good. :)

DeletedUser232

Thanks, Ez. And yeah, when Hez joined, you were in a pretty hopeless position. I had a church in one province, Hez the other. Wasn't much you could do, but you put up a hell of a fight. :)

Maybe we will, maybe we won't. You also said we weren't going to gain much more ground in the area though. ;) Arathul will be a hard player to make it passed for many reasons. He's 30+ hours by our nukes, and he's really good. Not a recipe for easy success.

DeletedUser193

Thanks I'm happy with my achievements on this world. I conquered 18 villages without ever having more then 8 at one time and gained almost 300k bashpoints which is more then most players have at this point. I hope to use my experience in this world to hopefully have more of an offensive role in w4.

And I was wrong before I guess I could be wrong again.

DeletedUser282

So what is up with WAL dropping a bunch of players and those player joining IXI?

DeletedUser282

I was just wondering if it was planned or if the former WAL players near me got dumped all decided to join IXI. Of course I guess all of them doing it would be too much of a coincidence to not have been planned.

DeletedUser238

yeah Hawkeyesfan was the initiator of this deal with IXI. However IXI picked up fairly weak players who attack with defensive troops and who are fairly isolated. they show no cooperation and will fail against the existing TLI players in the area. WAL dumped the northern area for whatever reason and im not going to disclose that info.

DeletedUser282

Thank you for at least that much info. Thought it was interesting that players would decide to switch tribes when a known enemy was all around, guess they just want to fight.

DeletedUser238

we few in the north have made two IXI players quit in a matter of two days. IXI made a bad call moving in where they weren't welcome

DeletedUser282

There are people jumping to IXI all over the place. Just had a bunch of KMC drop and join IXI in the east

Tokano

Not a Mod
Ez Kallion;n1873 said:
The Imperium, joining the numerous enemies of TLI, making it a total of 10 tribes in coalition against TLI and it's allies TRI.

Assuming it's the same TLI players as in Alnwick, good luck.
They have deep pockets and some of them actually have skill.
EEK and TLI waged war for months and it was basically a stalemate; TLI eating our deadweight and us eating theirs.
If it's a mix of old TLI and old EEK members, the "coalition" has no chance. xP

DeletedUser238

Tokano;n2196 said:
Assuming it's the same TLI players as in Alnwick, good luck.
They have deep pockets and some of them actually have skill.
EEK and TLI waged war for months and it was basically a stalemate; TLI eating our deadweight and us eating theirs.
If it's a mix of old TLI and old EEK members, the "coalition" has no chance. xP

Slow and steady as we keep our ranks few and our armies strong. The TLI southern front is in shambles due to dead weight however everywhere else is holding strong and expanding. Is it the same people..? i cannot tell you as i don't know the answer. Considering its 841 people vs our 58 we will have no time to waste. If you wish to include our allies its 841:107. Lol talk about bringing people together against someone you can't take out alone.

DeletedUser232

Looks like you were wrong again, EZ. Arathul has dropped a few villages. ;)

Smurks, you're forgetting your buddies in WAL. And please don't count REM(s) or most of GOD. Do they even launch attacks anymore (save for around 3 members from God).

Your southern front donated a number of villages to Remnant. ;)

DeletedUser238

WAL are a NAP. I'm Simply stating our wars odds player wise. im not going to nit pick selective players out of every tribe that has attacked, been attacked or ever plans to attack. that's to time consuming and inevitably wouldn't matter. When a player joins a tribe they join the tribes cause. If that tribe has been declared upon or has declared war against they join in that war. its called being guilty by association. Hence why the winner picks up the players of merit and haunts the rest with their dreaded refugee status.

DeletedUser322

Smurks your southern losses weren't dead weight, you had some quality people down there and you guys left them to die. While you clearly care more about the core, you guys really dropped the ball down here and that's why you guys were kicked out of the area. It's pretty obvious you guys have taken some losses so there's no need to act like you haven't. Both sides have had setbacks, stop acting so invincible as well as high and mighty.

DeletedUser238

Ones own perceptions. Check the date at which I joined TLI and my location. Everything I say is my speculation and am I in anyway "on a high horse." I will boast about anything I accomplish however 99% of what TLI does doesn't have my contribution due to location. So Neonoles if you feel I'm on a high horse then once again that ones own perception. I don't care much for what you think of me and the way i perceive battles. I will agree that they might have been good if they fought back. Was I there? no. So I look through the forums, and whatever circ letters I'm included in and gather my view. Am I in the wrong? maybe. Do I care if I'm wrong? no.

EDIT:and a quick disclaimer for anyone who can't tell. I speak for myself, not my tribe. I SPEAK FOR SMURKS NOT FOR MY TRIBE. with that being said any question about my tribe i will answer to the best of my abilities. IF IM WRONG THEN SO BE IT.

DeletedUser322

The view of high and mighty comes from the idea that as a whole tli has downplayed their losses drastically. While I can only speak for what I have seen as well( I am part of the sw area)at least here tli got their butts kicked but said the battle was back and forth. I will admit most of the arrogance I have seen has come from other tli players and not just from you, you have tried spin the pr battle on here as you guys being the elite and that it takes such a large force to take you all on. In actuality the force you guys are facing is far smaller than you have admitted. You guys are very strong and it is taking several tribes to team up against you, but you all arent the mythical 300 against the horde. Although, your fate could very well end the same as theirs. The again RMT could lose as well. All I'm trying to say is I'd appreciate if the haughty attitude would get cut in general and I dont mean that at just you.

DeletedUser238

Neonoles, ill entertain that thought and do my best to appease you. Though this thread has strayed from its purpose. I won't be posting much unless it pertains to IXI and TLI.

DeletedUser232

WAL is listed as an NAP, but they have worked with you guys in order to help clear villages, etc. So I count them as your allies. They've broken a few armies on us.

Anyway, IXI has a ton of members now, TLI has been stunted in growth (They're around 20k average points per member behind Triads and Remnant), Triads are looking very strong. UPC has gathered a bunch of players from UKC and put them in the main tribe so they could rise up to #4, but they still don't seem particularly relevant (no offense to them). Really, the world seems like a four tribe race at the moment. Only IXI, TLI, TRI, and RMT seem to have the ability to really make an impact.

Of course, that's not to say some other tribe won't rise up. :)