• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

A New War

Tokano

Not a Mod
abernon;n2287 said:
TLI has been stunted in growth (They're around 20k average points per member behind Triads and Remnant), Triads are looking very strong.

Troops, not points.

DeletedUser232

Troops lead to points. I'm betting Remnant and Triads both have plenty of troops.

DeletedUser238

speculation is just that, speculation. Feel what you want, think what you want.

DeletedUser232

Hey, Smurks. Any idea on whether or not there's bad blood from Triads taking on your #1 point player?

That is not me being a punk. It is a legitimate question. :)

DeletedUser

Abernon, I am sure there is, IXI rejected a plea for a ceasefire offer from TLI so they could attack TRI. Though I wonder if after our denial they will scarp that idea and just deal with their feelings of betrayal.

DeletedUser

thats a scary all seeinng eye picture haha i give props to tli they have been one of the top tribes on every server in usa though they merged on alnwick

DeletedUser

haha funny thing is, im sure you have all seen that eye before........

DeletedUser238

The world isn't over yet and there are plenty of red villages to noble.

DeletedUser

Tokano you should of joined us while I was still active I could of showed you how to run a real tribe. The only EEK we allowed in our tribe was Lady Juliana we kept the rest out due to principle.

Tokano

Not a Mod
xP So your hate for EEK is crossing over into other worlds? I'm not gonna lie, that makes me happy. That clearly means I was doing something right.

DeletedUser

I never said I hated them. The principle fact is EEK members hide behind alliances and fail to build troops properly. TLI has always been about unlocking a players true potential. EEK players have little potential it has already been unlocked they have a failed philosophy on how to win games like these.

Tokano

Not a Mod
xP Which is why TLI never defeated EEK and I'm still around after several failed attempts by TLI to kill me.
/thread

DeletedUser

TLI on W1 is not the same TLI here. We can just tell your kind out in the crowd.

DeletedUser260

MrCheezle;n1880 said:
Declaring war is one thing, actually being able to do anything about it is another, I get the feeling that most of the tribes who declare war against TLI don't do much real damage do they?
Although IXI has actually been a decent tribe from what I understand so maybe they will.
Also quite enjoyed the post. :)

It really seems to fall down to what the other tribes do once these guys beat the crap out of one another for a few weeks, if everyone else starts picking at them, you never know what could happen. That seems to be the way it usually goes anyways.

DeletedUser193

So what new factions and sides are there? Is it still sort of a big war nearly everyone is in on one side or the other? Exactly what happened to this world after the fall of TLI?

DeletedUser232

Not really any new factions. The only real wars going on is RMT vs Triads, and Triads and IXI vs UPC. I have no idea what other tribes are up to. After TLI fell, most of them went to Triads with a few sticking around and trying to keep TLI going. After that fell through, the rest joined IXI, RMT, or Triads.

I have heard that IXI is trying to merge with Triads though. We'll just have to wait and see if those rumors end up being true. :)

DeletedUser

IXI is no longer a factor. Leaving Triads, RMT, UPC, HB1 and FVN . UPC and FVN are sister tribes and HB1 is an ally of both. And everyone is taking on the Triads. Looks like another big boy is going to bite the big one.

DeletedUser238

You're forgetting EXA and FLE in that analysis... EXA being defects from RMT and FLE being defects from TRI... FLE are actively gaining ground against TRI, and EXA are actively gaining ground against RMT...

DeletedUser

It's a shame that these forums are so dead. There's a lot of interesting stuff going on right now, but no board warfare.